Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 170

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 548 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    ARJ is a better player than Knockaert, no doubt, but I don't see how anyone watching BHAs game could justify wanting him dropped. The kid has played with his heart on his sleeve. Even if he makes a few mistakes I think he's done everything he can to deserve keeping his spot in the starting 11. I know we all love ARJ but put yourselves in Knockaert's shoes.
    I agree with you, I don't think he should be dropped but then what's the solution, with a potential 5 wingers for 2 spots. Some very talented ones... what do you do! What was the point to spend this much? SOMETHING has to give!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,033 Times in 2,775 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    ARJ is a better player than Knockaert, no doubt, but I don't see how anyone watching BHAs game could justify wanting him dropped. The kid has played with his heart on his sleeve. Even if he makes a few mistakes I think he's done everything he can to deserve keeping his spot in the starting 11. I know we all love ARJ but put yourselves in Knockaert's shoes.
    Knockaert also has 3 assists from his 5 games this season, there is no way he is being dropped at the moment. I’d like to see ARJ play the role that Bissouma plays behind Murray, I only watched the second half of the Southampton game but I thought he looked slow in possession and gave the ball away cheaply too.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    I don't think a 4-3-3 would necessarily accommodate for more wingers. None of them are particularly defensive minded or play that centrally (except for AJB), which is the onus put on the RCM/LCM in that formation. You'll still be left with only 2 true winger spots.

I think CH just enjoys the competition, period, and unless one of the players starts to severely underperform then it'll be a 50/50 on who starts every time.
    CH has a policy of two players each position. This was found out the hard way by not having enough players in all of four seasons before last because of more than average injury list.

Formation is four at the back and any combination in front of the back four is feasible.

It is easy to underestimate the work that Knockaert puts in in defence.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

The

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Expected Brighton team vs Spurs
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ryan
    Montoya Duffy Dunk Bong
    Knockaert Stephens Bissouma March
    Pröpper
    Murray

which leaves the subs to be guessed at:
    Button, Bruno, Balogun, Bernardo, Jahanbakhsh, Locadia, Kayal

alt: Andone, Izquierdo.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Expected Brighton team vs Spurs
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ryan
    Montoya Duffy Dunk Bong
    Knockaert Stephens Bissouma March
    Pröpper
    Murray

which leaves the subs to be guessed at:
    Button, Bruno, Balogun, Bernardo, Jahanbakhsh, Locadia, Kayal

alt: Andone, Izquierdo.
    Solly March is the Rasoul Khatibi of Brighton. Completely inexplicable, and yet there is his name game after game.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teammelli8080 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,085 Times in 4,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    Solly March is the Rasoul Khatibi of Brighton. Completely inexplicable, and yet there is his name game after game.
    This is really getting beyond pathetic. Jahanbakhsh should be starting place for at least one or the either, Jahanbakhsh is miles above them both in fairness. They are Championship players at best.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    This is really getting beyond pathetic. Jahanbakhsh should be starting place for at least one or the either, Jahanbakhsh is miles above them both in fairness. They are Championship players at best.
    Although I don't disagree with you, I wont however go that far. What I will say is what I've said many times, CH AT SOME POINT needs to give Jahanbakhsh his full chance!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,346 Posts
    The incessant whining in here makes for a fabulous read, KUTGW.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 1,494 Posts
    I always liked Hutton but confused why he would get sacked or overlooked as a top manager. It all makes sense now, he’s the definition of ultra conservative.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    this is the case, if alireza dont start and they start losing, there will be pressure on the coach to start him from the media and fans

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.