X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    what about the Navi one. can't find it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    The navy one is under "training wear": https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/nik...-training-wear

Comment

Once JB puts few past EPL goalies, there will be no hiding from cameras.
      For now it suit him to to be kept out of the limelight’s, keep a lowe profile, train hard, gel with his team mates and brake into the first team as a regular.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

There seems to be a BHA Instagram account for Persian fans: https://www.instagram.com/bha_persian/

Don't know if this is officially sanctioned by the club, but cool to see.

Comment

Their instagram page is at 133k followers now, all the comments are in Farsi

one of my favorite:
          "yadame bache boodam lebase brighton tanam boud abgoosht rikht roosh kheili narahat shodam raftam tarafdare manchester shodam"
          translation for resident brighton fans:
          "I remember when i was a kid i had a Brighton shirt and spilled meat stew on it and got really upset so i went and became a Manchester fan"

Comment

https://twitter.com/BetVictor/status...67813916639232

I think that's enough internet for today

Comment

Hello all. Welcome to the BHAFC family. Enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                There seems to be a BHA Instagram account for Persian fans: https://www.instagram.com/bha_persian/

It was started after ARJ joined. So, pretty sure it is not.

Comment

On wiki it says that he will be number 23!
                  Not sure if true tho

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    I think this move is actually massive not only for ARJ, but for Iranian players as a whole.
                    Players like Sardar, Ezatolahi, etc. will see how this plays out for ARJ, and if he's successful they will want to experience the same thing in the Prem. We already know how much Sardar and Ezatolahi love attention, and they will be getting tons of it if they transfer to the EPL.
                    You're making it sound like those players can just choose if they want to go to the premier league or not. Any one of them would kill to be in Alireza's position right now, it is the best league in the world- and a dream to play in for most players. The only way they can transfer to the PL is to go to a lower-european level team, and perform exceptionally like Alireza did and then hope to get noticed by an English side. That, ofcourse is a risk- most Iranians would be happy to just play in Qatar or something and get more money, live comfortably- whether or not they are prepared to sacrifice that for a chance to make it as far as Alireza is the real question because not everyone is talented enough to just work their way up. Azmoun for example, would be lucky to even get recognized by a championship side with the way he plays for his club, let alone a premiership side. Just not good enough for a premier league team.
                    Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
                      You're making it sound like those players can just choose if they want to go to the premier league or not. Any one of them would kill to be in Alireza's position right now, it is the best league in the world- and a dream to play in for most players. The only way they can transfer to the PL is to go to a lower-european level team, and perform exceptionally like Alireza did and then hope to get noticed by an English side. That, ofcourse is a risk- most Iranians would be happy to just play in Qatar or something and get more money, live comfortably- whether or not they are prepared to sacrifice that for a chance to make it as far as Alireza is the real question because not everyone is talented enough to just work their way up. Azmoun for example, would be lucky to even get recognized by a championship side with the way he plays for his club, let alone a premiership side. Just not good enough for a premier league team.
                      Let's not go overboard there chief. Less than 12 months ago at least half of the EPL would've bent over backwards to bring Azmoun on board... He's still got value.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Great video about the Brighton team and it's history: https://youtu.be/efDtWYZQ9Ow

Comment

Thanks for this info, I will definitely look into it as £5 a month sounds very reasonable. By the way, are there any good videos or pieces you recommend that can give a good overview of the current state of your team? I know about gross, Izquierdo and the likes but I'd like to learn more about perhaps the defensive players, their strengths, weaknesses, etc.. maybe like a season review sort of thing if that's available? I already watched "a journey from nowhere" and it was great, really inspiring. thanks again and welcome!
                          Guys just watch NSC and you'll see everything you need! ARJ is very welcome here, as are all of you!

Comment

Perhaps, but if history is any indicator, Ando and Bagheri both went from Iran to EPL directly. Don't know if time's have changed making this less likely now, but it's definitely happened in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              it won't be sanctioned, neither is NSC, just get on it and enjoy!

Comment

I sound like a child right now but i honestly had a dream that i was watching Alireza's first game for Brighton, right there at the Amex and it was so wonderful. Their stadium is absolutely gorgeous, would love to be able to attend a game at some point this season but it's looking doubtful given how busy med school is.

Comment

Working...
                                X