Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 165

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 548 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 473 Posts
    I thought he looked active and dangerous today. On a side note what kind of a garbage striker is Locadia? Watching that guy trip over himself over and over again was so frustrating. When I watch a guy like that in the EPL and our strikers have to literally beg for a job.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    I thought he looked active and dangerous today. On a side note what kind of a garbage striker is Locadia? Watching that guy trip over himself over and over again was so frustrating. When I watch a guy like that in the EPL and our strikers have to literally beg for a job.
    Yeah it's truly sad especially when our strikers like Ansarifard and Azmoun are so much better

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 581 Posts
    Locadia giving Eredivise a bad name.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I read through the Brighton forums, some fans think he was average, and some think he was impressive. Overall, it seems like they want him to start over March next game!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,746 Times in 7,931 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

pretty decent 20min off the bench

still doubt he would start next match....!! id guess may be the following

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I watched the Match with German Commentatory and they praised ARJ a lot... Said that he is very active from minute he came on field. Overall i was pretty impressed with his performance and had a feeling that hes kinda "creative" Point on their attack. Pretty sure we will see him improve more and more in the upcoming weeks.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,409 Times in 2,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    I read through the Brighton forums, some fans think he was average, and some think he was impressive. Overall, it seems like they want him to start over Murray next game!
    Definitely wouldn't be for Murray, he's their striker and has already bagged 4 goals.

If it's for anybody, JB would start for March on the LW.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Definitely wouldn't be for Murray, he's their striker and has already bagged 4 goals.

If it's for anybody, JB would start for March on the LW.
    I'm sorry I mixed them up. Meant Solly March of course, the left mid. Murray has been on a great run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    Hey guys, I just went on the BHAFC forum and did some quick reading. The general consensus is that they were impressed with his performance and they would like Alireza to play 70 mins and March to come in as a sub after that. I think our boy should get his chance soon enough!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Hey guys, I just went on the BHAFC forum and did some quick reading. The general consensus is that they were impressed with his performance and they would like Alireza to play 70 mins and March to come in as a sub after that. I think our boy should get his chance soon enough!
    This really shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone he is top scorer of Eredivise and 2nd in assists. And to those saying he didn’t do anything in those 10 mins he gets each game need to realize Jahambakhsh needs time to adapt to get game to work his magic, not just 10 useless minutes. As he shown hints of what he was capable of in the limited amount of minutes he got yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.