Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vs Wolves (H)

CH is here. "Just the two injuries at the moment. Davy Propper and Pascal Gross will both miss the game. We'll make a decision on Glenn Murray today having gone through the correct protocol since last week." #bhafc

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting!!!

Comment

Ali-Reza... beterekoon!
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

ARJ is starting for the third time in a row. I predict he will score his first EPL goal today.

Go ARJ!
          Go BHAFC!

Comment

its great to see him starting ...
            anybody got the full line up list ?

unfortunately cant watch it

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              its great to see him starting ...
              anybody got the full line up list ?
              unfortunately cant watch it

befarma dadash:

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...68643808116736
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Starting lineup

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news. Hopefully there’s good links to watch it since NBCSN isn’t broadcasting it

Was hoping Andone would get his first start since Murray is recovering from that concussion

Comment

Is Knockheart injured or why is JB now a starter? Manager Obama didn't care for JB for a long time and Knockheart played actually the season of his life, I'm confused, anyway hopefully he scores or assists today

Comment

Knockaert isn't injured. Honestly a bit confusing as he had a great few games, one mediocre game and was dropped to the bench last week and didn't get any minutes, and is on the bench again.

Interesting though that Solly March continues to start

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ANY LINK LIVESTREAM??

Comment

wow very pleasant surprise start for Murray after that shocking knock he received last week..!!
                          and knockard getting benched again in favor of our boy and/or even March for second week in a row ..!!

i guess the logic was, why change a winning team ??
                          nontheless, i also have a sneaking suspicion that Knockard may have not reacted professionally to loosing his starting spot to ARJ in an off-pitch incident sometimes in the last couple of weeks possibly...? he looked pissed off a few weeks back getting subbed out for ARJ and went to bench rather reluctantly and disgruntled looking ..!!

imo the strongest (@ least Offensively) Brighton line-up would be to bring in Knockard for March and move ARJ from RW to the drop back striker spot and have him float from wing to wing in support of attack..!!
                          perhaps we'd see that happen today if Brighton falls behind and have to come back late in the game..?

Comment

Brighton has not lost with ARJ starting why would the manager start someone else ahead of him?
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/36062/Br...erhampton.html

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/71597...wolverhampton/

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                Is Knockheart injured or why is JB now a starter? Manager Obama didn't care for JB for a long time and Knockheart played actually the season of his life, I'm confused, anyway hopefully he scores or assists today
                                Please clarify why you called Chris Hughton 'Manager Obama'? Is that because he is a person of color? He has a name. The least I could call this is racial insensitivity on your part. I suggest that you clean it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X