Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 548 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BHA-ALI View Post
    Hi All,
    We (BHA) are all just as excited about this signing as you it appears. I would love for the above to happen and maybe, just maybe, the stars will align and make us all happy for ALI (my personal name for him).
    The response on both forums from both sets of fans (forgetting the idiots, mainly on NSC) is brilliant and really inspiring. Looking forward to chatting about ALI this season. Really excited now for it to begin.
    One last thing, who is your next best player we can keep an eye on?
    Keep an eye on Saman Ghoddos.

Although Sardar Azmoun is our hottest prospect talent-wise, his persistent immaturity is producing lots of red flags.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fesenjan For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Manchester united next year, mark my words!
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to val For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 473 Posts
    Hi All,
    We (BHA) are all just as excited about this signing as you it appears. I would love for the above to happen and maybe, just maybe, the stars will align and make us all happy for ALI (my personal name for him).
    The response on both forums from both sets of fans (forgetting the idiots, mainly on NSC) is brilliant and really inspiring. Looking forward to chatting about ALI this season. Really excited now for it to begin.
    Oh boy, right now our national team has a golden generation of footballers under the age of 30 all worth keeping an eye on. A few off the top of my head:

Saman Ghoddos - Plays his trade in sweden but is probably gonna transfer.

Milad Mohammadi - This LB will make any ones life a living hell playing in his asile. One of the fastest we have ever had. Still very young

Saied Ezzatolahi - In terms of potential this is your guy, young, and FUKin STRONG. He is our rock in DM. He will meg you for fun.

Sardar Azmoun - Our hopes on this guy are that he will be the next Ali Daie and break the 109 international goal scoring record, if you dont know him you SHOULD NOW. He is our poacher striker. His cap to goal ration for the national team is high but he has some making up to do on the club side.

Im sure others will add to this list for you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,391 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Hi All,
    Welcome to PFDC! Iran has a lot of talented players in not-so-great clubs and leagues. Here are a few to keep your eye on:

Morteza Pouraliganji - 26 years old - Centerback - probably one of our best players in the WC, he is a rock of a CD who gave no breathing room to Costa, Isco, and Ronaldo. He is very smart, calm, and collected. He is also very good in the air and can bag a few goals through set pieces. He last played for Al-Sadd in Qatar (same club as Xavi) and he's currently without a club.

Saeed Ezatolahi - 21 years old - Center defensive midfielder - a physically imposing, rugged, tough and hard-nosed CDM, Saeed's maturity is well beyond his tender age of 21. He played for Atletico Madrid's youth team and has recently been playing his trade in Russia. He had a great performance vs Spain and even scored the fateful disallowed goal. The sky is the ceiling for this player.

Saman Ghoddos - 24 years old - Center attacking midfielder - also can play as a support-striker, Saman is different from the rest of our prospects since he grew up in Sweden and came up the ranks of Swedish football. He is very smart, tough, one-touch player with a wicked shot and an eye for goal. He has even played for Sweden's NT and scored for them in a friendly. He thoroughly impressed in Europa League against Arsenal last season so much so that Wenger singled him out and called him an excellent footballer. Currently plays his trade in Sweden but rumors say a move is imminent. I think he fits perfectly into the EPL.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,137 Posts
    If you asked me a year ago I would’ve said Azmoun, no hesitation.

Now? A three way tie between Saman Ghoddos, Milad Mohammadi, and Alireza Beiranvand. The first two have already garnered significant interest from top sides, and Ghoddos may actually end up signing with a PL or Ligue 1 team in the coming weeks. Beiranvand you will recognize if you followed any of our World Cup games, he’s the one who made that save on Ronaldo’s penalty. He had offers from sides such as Torino, but opted instead to stay at home with Persepolis and consider a transfer in the winter window, though I doubt any big team will want to change their keeper mid season.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hi All,

For me, It is as follows:

1. Milad Mohammadi

2. Saeid Ezatolahi

3. Morteza Pouraliganji

4. Majid Hosseini

5. Anyone from the following: Sardar Azmoun, Saman Ghoddos, Reza Shekari, and Mehdi Ghaedi

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarbaze-Vatan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,809 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    For me, It is as follows:

1. Milad Mohammadi

2. Saeid Ezatolahi

3. Morteza Pouraliganji

4. Majid Hosseini

5. Anyone from the following: Sardar Azmoun, Saman Ghoddos, Reza Shekari, and Mehdi Ghaedi
    This. Milad is amazing, I hope people don't concentrate too much on his ridiculously funny and surreal failed somersault against Spain.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 470 Posts
    Our 2 players with the highest ceiling are Ezatolahi and Sardar. If people
    Put their personal feelings aside, they can see that Sardar has all the skills to be a top class number 9. Even though people may call him immature, he is the kind of player that could really blossom with the right coach.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,809 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    Our 2 players with the highest ceiling are Ezatolahi and Sardar. If people
    Put their personal feelings aside, they can see that Sardar has all the skills to be a top class number 9. Even though people may call him immature, he is the kind of player that could really blossom with the right coach.
    Sardar is the most talented Iranian player of all, and the only player we have who has the potential to be truly world class (inhuman aerial ability, skill with both feet, anticipation, acceleration....)

But buying him is a gamble for any club because of his psychological traits.

Milad is our most complete package as a player - very fast, tactically astute, outstanding aerial skills despite being short, great set pieces. But critically, is mentally in-the-right-place.

If I had to buy one Iranian footballer as a bottom-half premier league club it would definitely be Milad over Sardar, Saeid or anyone else.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Mehdi Rajabzadeh, Reza Enayati and Rasoul Khatibi. All top players with international experience.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.