Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 151

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 548 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,020 Times in 2,147 Posts
    When it comes to a player like ARJ, I choose to never say never. No one thought he was a big talent when he left Iran and so far he is the only Asian player who has won the golden boot in a credible European league. I think he has the fundamentals plus a great attitude of always learning and working hard to be a great winger. I also think Hughton believes in him and is not going to quit on him easily. This last additional factor is what will push him over the tipping point to be a success in EPL. I am ready to put my money on him.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,506 Times in 5,002 Posts
    I think he should be benched for TM. When was the last time he had some sort of effect on our games? Algeria match right. People discredit Azmoun miss against Morocco when in reality Jahanbakhsh was way worse.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 2,812 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    I think he should be benched for TM. When was the last time he had some sort of effect on our games? Algeria match right. People discredit Azmoun miss against Morocco when in reality Jahanbakhsh was way worse.
    You're just butt-hurt JB chose Brighton over Leicester.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    You're just butt-hurt JB chose Brighton over Leicester.
    Ok and your just butthurt Azmoun left TM

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,346 Times in 755 Posts
    Did you support Leicester before 2015, Hoorad ?

Or were you one of the die hard fans who started supporting them after our young starlet Hossein Kaebi briefly played for them over a decade ago?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to elnino99 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,770 Times in 9,345 Posts
    A huge part of it is that ARJ is also, at least on paper, our best player. This carries a lot of weight. Especially for AZ and TM, who dont have that many star players, its easy and common for the opposition to just go, "Right, when they have the ball, two guys on this ARJ". And thats what often happens. No, ARJ is not a once in 10 years talent like Hazard or Neymar who can get out of a double or triple team.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elnino99 View Post
    Did you support Leicester before 2015, Hoorad ?

Or were you one of the die hard fans who started supporting them after our young starlet Hossein Kaebi briefly played for them over a decade ago?
    2014-2015, had them on Football Manager and FIFA Career's mode, evidently won the leauge with them. To my surprise they won the leauge next year 2015-2016.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,349 Times in 6,022 Posts
    lol you guys crack me up. once CQ unleashes a trio of moharammi, ghoddos, and JB and catches asia by surprise in january we are all going to look at these commens and have a nice laugh JB has proven quality time and time again both for club and even for country. nobody, not a single player on uzbekistan was able to keep up with him yesterday. if scoring 20+ and assisting 15, 16 isn't putting your team on your back and being a leader at the club level and having the highest work rate (or one of the highest) in TM isn't good enough then I just dont know if anything related to Iranian football will ever make you happy. for those who think that way, you may want to re-consider following iranian football
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Exactly, nowadays to be an elite winger in top European leagues you need to be as much as decisive as a striker. Wingers like Hazard, Sane, Sterling, Depay and such can create chances themselves out of nowhere and score. Jahanbakhsh isn't the type of forward who carries you through difficult games unfortunately.
    I beg to differ. His first season in Europe, NEC facing direct relegation... This kept them fighting in relegation playoff, which they of course lost.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The difference is he doesn't always score the goals to do it, but he makes the team better. He still hasn't hit his prime too... Let's remember that

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh not expected to start vs Southampton away on Monday. Timing of the international and travelling time would be the reason?

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.