Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 146

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 392 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JamB View Post
    bro watch the damn games, knockaert puts in a shift every game and is doing well....
    I watch all the games .. Knockaert is a championship player at best I dont know what youre on about

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShervinJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    Knockaert (so far, as I've seen things) has been playing relevantly well. Sometimes he loses the ball with his dribbles but not often. This being said I don't think CH has entire confidence in him and that's probably why he went out and got Jahanbakhsh. The point is if you have the same players and you finished 15th your team cannot significantly improve from one season to the next. At worst the effect that Jahanbakhsh and Locadia will have on the 2 wingers is that they will play harder in order to keep their spots!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,525 Times in 5,012 Posts

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 803 Posts
    -JB’s price tag has to do with his age as well as his impressive stats in Holland. So he is seen as a good investment for a mid table club. However a price tag alone doesn’t earn you starts in the premier league.

-CH has nothing against JB. He is not starting simply because he isn’t ready and there are better players ahead of him. There are many many players throughout the years that have shined for their national teams and in other leagues but simply couldn’t make it in the PL. I’m not saying JB is or will be such a player. But from what I have seen from JB, he isn’t ready mentally and technically yet. Physically he is up there though. He needs to be patient. It may take more than one year for him to get a starting spot.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hadi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,525 Times in 5,012 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post
    -JB’s price tag has to do with his age as well as his impressive stats in Holland. So he is seen as a good investment for a mid table club. However a price tag alone doesn’t earn you starts in the premier league.

-CH has nothing against JB. He is not starting simply because he isn’t ready and there are better players ahead of him. There are many many players throughout the years that have shined for their national teams and in other leagues but simply couldn’t make it in the PL. I’m not saying JB is or will be such a player. But from what I have seen from JB, he isn’t ready mentally and technically yet. Physically he is up there though. He needs to be patient. It may take more than one year for him to get a starting spot.
    Agreed 100%! This is reminiscent of his starting days at AZ Alkmaar, he will start like you have said but is just a matter of time and patience.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Alireza is just so persistent and likeable he could wiggle his way into any team

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 4,638 Posts
    I think everyone is overreacting.

Sure, I think a start would do a lot more help to bring him up to level than some silly 15 minutes.

Honestly, the fact that he makes his subs so late is pretty annoying, might as well give them 25-30 mins.

Regardless, I doubt he would have gone after Alireza if he didn’t plan to use him.

I would only be worried if he hasn’t started by maybe the 7th or 8th game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 855 Posts
    Usually at the start of the season nearly all players are well rested fixed fit and ready to go. Thus, the competition for the starting line up is quite fierce. It makes sense to use those who usually do well at the start of the season but then start going down hill first and save the best for last.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,184 Posts
    JB is an all around player: Dashingly good looks, humble personality, speaks Dutch , English and Farsi fluently and is an amazing player! he is the quintessential player and my favourite !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,563 Times in 10,156 Posts
    Brighton values JB so much that they attended the voetballer ceremony with him.
    He's a prized asset and they want him to do well. maghza khar ke nakhordan.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.