No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got any good streams? I'm having problems for the last 20 mins to connect

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Anyone got any good streams? I'm having problems for the last 20 mins to connect
      I’m using hesgoal.com

It’s in Dutch but it’s worked fine so far

Comment

JB tried to slip a through ball in - it didn't happen.

Comment

he is not having a good game at all....he will be subbed off soon

Comment

Brighton doesn't have a single ball winner. The only guys who try are JB and the Israeli fellow.

Comment

stream here, you have to close the popup: http://elixx.me/xbarcelona.html

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                he is not having a good game at all....he will be subbed off soon
                Its not as bad as you say, but he was going to be one of the first subs no matter what.

Comment

WHU is pushing forward for the equalizer, BHA needs to be careful.

Comment

I just noticed Propper is on the field. Been invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Its not as bad as you say, but he was going to be one of the first subs no matter what.
                      havent see a good pass from him yet...maybe he is nervous not sure...Hope he does something good

Comment

Propper is losing the ball so easily
                        twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Brighton doesn't have a single ball winner. The only guys who try are JB and the Israeli fellow.
                          We have an excellent ball winner. Sadly Dale Stephens is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            havent see a good pass from him yet...maybe he is nervous not sure...Hope he does something good
                            I think besides Kayal no one else on the team has made a decent forward pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                              We have an excellent ball winner. Sadly Dale Stephens is injured.
                              When's he back. I know you're not a possession team, but you've completely lost the middle of the park.

Side note - what a bullshit yellow on JB. F*** off ref.
                              JB has always had Zabaleta in his back pocket, going back to the 7 minutes he was on in Iran-Argentina in 2014.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a yellow card: seemed like he tangled legs on an aerial ball from his goalkeeper (Ryan)
                                twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Working...
                                X