No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murray is playing like a headless chicken - never calms play down as a striker, just runs forward with the ball at his feet without much thought.

Comment

If Arnie scored that it would have been a good goal, and to the people saying JB has bad defense check out his slide on Anderson

Comment

Brighton are below par.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          If Arnie scored that it would have been a good goal, and to the people saying JB has bad defense check out his slide on Anderson
          I don't know who said such an idiotic statement, one of JB's strength is his tracking back and defensive contribution

Comment

ARJ's good pass to their left back leads to a corner.

Comment

Knockaert is such a princess on the pitch. Constantly complaining, throwing mini-tantrums, flailing his arms. Reminds me of Azizi without the skill to back up his attitude.

Comment

Knockaert and Jahanbakhsh have switched sides. ARJ playing as a right winger now.

Brighton such a choppy side, not much fluidity in their game - not with passing and not with build up play.

Comment

Solly March... what an idiot
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Jahanbakhsh and Knockaert swtiched sides. JB on the right now

Comment

Knockhaert has speed and skill but again - he just pile-drives his way through and ends up losing it. Over and over again.

West Ham has been rather dominant so far.

Comment

I've got to say guys this is the first time I've watched a full Brighton game.

I can see how Solly March is a cult hero for Brighton fans as he works so hard. But his decision making is really poor, he is like a good hard-working league 1/League 2/conference workhorse who has found himself in the premier league.

He really needs to be back on the bench if Brighton are going to do anything this season.

Comment

Nice one-two setup by Jahanbakhsh. Commentator praised him.

Comment

GET IN!
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Murray scores!

ARJ was also in the box, he missed the header and Murray finishes it.

Comment

Goal BHA! Kayal cross and Murray finish. I don't think JB touched it before Murray finished it.

Comment

Working...
                                X