Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I hope he retire with AZ or NEC when's like 33+ years old.
    Why not with Damash Gilan?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Brighton are owned by a Jewish man, too. But god bless him as if it wasn't for his smart transfer policy, they'd probably have signed Ziyech, Arzani or some other inferior foreigner #LonglivetheJews
      Lets not go overboard

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Why not with Damash Gilan?
        He was with those teams longer than Damesh. also Damesh will be way below his skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          He was with those teams longer than Damesh.
          That's not true. He was brought up in Damash's youth academy. In total with his senior years, he was there for 4 years.

The least he could do is to give some of his debt to them back by finishing his career there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I want to know his number and what his name will appear in the back .. will it be alireza or jahanbakhsh
            Would be cool if he uses the PFDC abbreviation ARJ
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Posted on BH&A official FB
              Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              That's his fantasy football price. Its a different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                Would be cool if he uses the PFDC abbreviation ARJ
                Or your favourite: ALIREZZZAAA, PERSEPOLIS SARVAREH ESTEGHLALEH

Comment

7.0? That's too much maaaan.

Comment

Originally posted by BHA-ALI View Post
                    Hi All,
                    We (BHA) are all just as excited about this signing as you it appears. I would love for the above to happen and maybe, just maybe, the stars will align and make us all happy for ALI (my personal name for him).
                    The response on both forums from both sets of fans (forgetting the idiots, mainly on NSC) is brilliant and really inspiring. Looking forward to chatting about ALI this season. Really excited now for it to begin.
                    One last thing, who is your next best player we can keep an eye on?
                    Seems like Turkey is snapping up our 2 best CENTRE BACKS at the moment and from what I hear on NSC we (brighton) need new centre backs?

Both Featured in the world cup. Morteza Pouraliganji and Majid Hosseini

Also Saeid Ezzatollahi, The Persian Pogba can be had for cheap
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think this move is actually massive not only for ARJ, but for Iranian players as a whole.

Players like Sardar, Ezatolahi, etc. will see how this plays out for ARJ, and if he's successful they will want to experience the same thing in the Prem. We already know how much Sardar and Ezatolahi love attention, and they will be getting tons of it if they transfer to the EPL.
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Seems like Turkey is snapping up our 2 best CENTRE BACKS at the moment and from what I hear on NSC we (brighton) need new centre backs?

Both Featured in the world cup. Morteza Pouraliganji and Majid Hosseini

Also Saeid Ezzatollahi, The Persian Pogba can be had for cheap
                        Hosseini wouldn't be able to get a work permit, but PAG easily would.

Comment

Originally posted by brighton_fan View Post
                          We are so excited to welcome Ali to Brighton! We'll take good care of him!
                          please do, be patient with our boy..!!
                          although he seems in top form and fitness currently, i still fear it will take him a bit of time to bed-in and adjust to vastly improved defenses and increased pace and physicality of EPL ..!
                          nontheless, he is a highly driven, hard working and dedicated professional footballer and i have no doubt he will sooner than later make the necessary adjustments and will perform at top levels for your club..!
                          personally, im Super excited to have another iranian in my favorite and IMO, the most Challenging league in the world..!

Comment

Alireza's signing interview:

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Or your favourite: ALIREZZZAAA, PERSEPOLIS SARVAREH ESTEGHLALEH
                              That would be of course perfect!
                              We should ask also Brighton fans to hold PP>SS banners during games, which IRIB will show live in Eye-Ran. Heck ARJ should have asked this condition in his contract... next time hopefully he will!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Let's set up a EPL Fantasy League for PFDC....Come on @Tehranto, organize this

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X