Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 548 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

Are we watching Brighton or Barcelona?

Izquierdo seems to be top quality.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,108 Times in 4,806 Posts
    I hope Knockaert starts with Jahanbakhsh for maximum attacking potential. I was watching Knockaert clips just the other day to reminisce at his times at Leicester he looked amazing!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    I went to here to buy: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...
    It's because they go on sale tomorrow, they were available for pre-order before but that finished a couple of days ago. Not sure why the club have taken them off the site for this, but they should be back on there tomorrow at some point.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    wow the old jersey is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP on dh gate: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

it's obviously a fake though!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,225 Times in 2,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorad View Post
    Boro benim baba at least when I support a club I stick with it. You support the eagles when you born in Washington D.C. I was talking about the rule with Agha Gorgu anyhow...
    I was born in Philadelphia smartass... LOL

I don't even live in DC LMAO I live in Northern VA.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    wow the old jersey is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP on dh gate: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

it's obviously a fake though!
    Quality of DHgate fakes are very good generally, nothing to worry about. I imagine new ones will be available within a few weeks.

And apologies to our Brighton guests for encouraging the trademark theft of your club's gear but there's a war going on between us and Nike, it's nothing personal.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.
    There is going to be difficult selection problems throughout the side. Every position has two or more candidates. Imagine if Alireza Jahanbakhsh went to Liverpool (vs Salah) or any of the top six clubs?

Wingers often get swapped during the game. For Brighton, the Premier League is a big adventure. I have very little idea who will be in the starting XI. I think this the way in the Premier League nowadays.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,018 Times in 9,137 Posts
    its good that he has competition, that will improve hi. For AZ he was a guaranteed first choice. Im sure he will get ample game time tho.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Looking forward to see him play with Pascal Gross! Love this guy!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Alireza explains the reason why he chose Brighton

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.