Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    Any live streams?
    hesgoal.com normally stream every Premier League game.

Comment

I think he will be playing behind Murray and not on the wing.

Comment

Brighton just posted on their Instavideo that our hero Ali Reza is starting the match!!

Have been quietly scolding CH for not playing Ali Reza. Seems like CH finally decided to be smart!
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Wow. He's playing as a supporting striker. Interesting.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Not only he is starting but he seems to be up top with Glenn Murray. I think he will be able to roam freely which is ideal for him. Hopefully he wont have to defend as much.

Comment

I think this is the perfect position for him, hopefully he shows why him and not Bissouma should play there.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                ALIREZA IS STARTING!!!!!
                Finally Chris Hughton is using his brain!

okok i was just saying in jest. Not trying to be rude. Sorry if I offend anyone but I just wanted Ali Reza to play. ^_^
                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

I think Perseus predicted this perfectly, that he'll likely be in CAM/CF position. Kudos to resident brighton supporters for A) predicting this as his first start months in advance and B) getting the lineups spot on

Comment

OMG.... it has begun! HE IS GOING TO SCORE TODAY!!! BURST THAT WESTHAM BUBBLE YA?

Comment

Looks like he's playing CAM. He played there for AZ in their Europa League campaign, if I recall correctly

Comment

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR BISMILLLAH

Comment

Woah. So all the sensible posters on here as well as the lifelong Brighton fans on here who have been saying that Jahankabash will slowly be eased in to the side and will be starting soon were right? Who would have guessed it?! But AliDaieClone and Hoorad have been telling all of us that Hughton had no idea what he’s doing, that Jahankbash had made the wrong move and that we should execute March and Knockaert for daring to play the same position of ARJ...

Are you really telling me that such footballing visionaries were wrong?! I don’t believe you!

There must be some mistake. Can somebody double check the team sheet, maybe they spelt Locadia wrong?!

Comment

NBC’s lineup has him at right wing:

Murray
                            Knockaert - March - Jahanbakhsh
                            Kayal - Propper
                            Bong - Dunk - Duffy - Bruno
                            Ryan

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

http://elixx.me/xbarcelona.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea...st_ham_united/
                              maa bachehaaye iroonim
                              hamishe irooni mimoonim
                              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Ok take it easy and search for a link. I can't find any. Please guys. Thanks for it

Comment

Working...
                                X