Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 132

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Await a possibly nice Iranian flag on official Brighton Insta at some stage today 😉
    What does that mean? Someone in the stands will have an Iranian flag?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Any ideas what TV channels will be showing the fixture versus Fulham today? Seems like nothing in US, Canada, or England.
    Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    It'll be on NBC sports gold so I'm sure someone will make a stream

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    On bench.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    So maybe I'm being impatient but as a player I would get annoyed already. CH is startingg the exact ame 11 every game and I don't see this changing all season :s!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    So maybe I'm being impatient but as a player I would get annoyed already. CH is startingg the exact ame 11 every game and I don't see this changing all season :s!
    He got to start midweek against Southampton and was sub-par. Also, when those same starters are getting the results you want, why change it?? As a sub, you get your chances and show your quality to start, or don't show enough and ride the bench.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Any ideas what TV channels will be showing the fixture versus Fulham today? Seems like nothing in US, Canada, or England.
    Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    If anyone wants to watch any game at all, I'd recommend checking out:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I haven't missed a single game I'm interested in, some of the links posted on that subreddit even works perfectly with smartphones!

EDIT:
    You can find a bunch of streamlinks in in here for this match:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happydoggo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oreosx11 View Post
    He got to start midweek against Southampton and was sub-par. Also, when those same starters are getting the results you want, why change it?? As a sub, you get your chances and show your quality to start, or don't show enough and ride the bench.
    sub par according to who? As for results , losing 2/3 matches isn't very ideal even though oe was vs Liverpool!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    sub par according to who? As for results , losing 2/3 matches isn't very ideal even though oe was vs Liverpool!
    You're going to frame everything to fit the story you want to tell... So have fun.

He was sub par according to anyone that was at the game with their ratings on Brighton's forum. He also is not up to the level hughton wants to see, as he himself said.

They lost away in the first match of a new season to a team now in the top 4, beat Manchester United, and got near tieing Liverpool away (sounds a bit better this way).

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oreosx11 View Post
    You're going to frame everything to fit the story you want to tell... So have fun.
    He was sub par according to anyone that was at the game with their ratings on Brighton's forum. He also is not up to the level hughton wants to see, as he himself said.
    They lost away in the first match of a new season to a team now in the top 4, beat Manchester United, and got near tieing Liverpool away (sounds a bit better this way).
    Relax just a little bit. I'm not framing anything in any way shape or form! I am here on a DISCUSSION FORUM initiating discussion. If you don't want to answer by all means do not! I want other peoples perpective including yours. Negativity and attacks however I do not!

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,525 Times in 5,012 Posts
    Not surprising Jahanbakhsh is benched, he was terrible last game for Brighton.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.