Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 131

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Cheers for the help boys, gonna get Bedford into Brighton train for 13:12 which should allow me to get into Falmer in good time and sneak in a cheeky one or two before the game and in no rush to get back as long as I get the last train at midnight so will see where I get swept up to. Hit me up on here if you go and fancy a drink.
    If you fancy visiting a pub near the train station there is the Battle of Trafalgar, just up Guildford road, it's like a 1 minute walk, or the Prince Albert, just down Trafalgar Street (outside the station there's a road that runs under the front of the station, go down there). Both of those should be full of Albion fans. At the stadium itself there is Dicks Bar (named after former chairman Dick Knight) but by the time you arrive I'm not sure how long the queue would be to get in (it's open after the game too). You can also get a drink inside and outside of the stadium.

The TVs in the concourse and Dicks Bar usually show highlights of the game shortly after FT so if Jahanbakhsh has scored the winner you could find a TV to watch it again from every angle.

I'm going to the game but travel with 4 others and it tends to be a case of arrive as late as possible and leave as soon as possible (never before the final whistle of course) and we come from the east so don't go via Brighton itself. If plans change though I'll send you a message!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Yep no worries. I think I may try and get there well in advance to watch Liverpool game in Brighton, what's my best pub for that?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 930 Posts
    I'm going to the Brighton Fulham match on Saturday. Really hoping that he gets some minutes. Will share photos!
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Yep no worries. I think I may try and get there well in advance to watch Liverpool game in Brighton, what's my best pub for that?
    You could try the King & Queen (Marlborough Place) as they have two big screens. I saw something about it being the home of Liverpool fans down this way so it may be full of Liverpool fans.

Closer to the station is the Duke of Wellington which should have it on I think.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,221 Times in 2,809 Posts
    Wow this is the first time JB was on the second page of pfdc football forum for a long time

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,020 Times in 2,147 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Wow this is the first time JB was on the second page of pfdc football forum for a long time
    ... and you made sure that was changed

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the first team squad for Saturday.
    Not in the under 23 team tonight against high scoring top of the table Man City youngsters (City usually score 6).

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the first team squad for Saturday.
    Not in the under 23 team tonight against high scoring top of the table Man City youngsters (City usually score 6).
    They destroyed Man City youth squad...

"Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-23s produced an exceptional performance against league-leading Manchester City to seal a 5-0 victory and continue their unbeaten start to the season at the Broadfield Stadium."

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 2,623 Posts
    Any ideas what TV channels will be showing the fixture versus Fulham today? Seems like nothing in US, Canada, or England.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Await a possibly nice Iranian flag on official Brighton Insta at some stage today 😉

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.