Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 548 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    AHhhhhh I'm happy. Looking forward to buying my first Brighton jersey and visiting England (Brighton) and watching a game obviously!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
    I am very much enjoying this Brighton invasion. Your town / area is really lovely.
    Iranians have seen players move to European clubs before, but there has never been this much excitement over a signing than what you guys are displaying. It's really thrilling for us to see. This may be the first time an Iranian player signs for a club and the club's fans are more excited than we are! lol.

I hope the Iranian social media presence won't sour people's excitement though, it can be brutal at times. Just a warning :^) Don't judge us as badly some of the unrestrained on Instagram please I beg
    It's the same in England my friend, some idiots everywhere.

We seriously welcome you all with open arms. Enjoy!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to afters BHAFC For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorad View Post
    How intense is the rivalry though? Is it anywhere as intense as the other derbies of the leauge?
    Brighton v Palace
    Just acrimonious. More like Man United v Leeds (past). Palace are party spoilers.

Rivalry with all London clubs. Others are better natured, most of the time, nowadays.

I just watch the football. And don't like the hubris.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seagull For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.
    If we expect Jahanbakhsh to go to a competitive club then we shouldn't be worried about him having to earn his position! Some competition isn't a bad thing, as long as he gets opportunities to establish himself.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BHAFC View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There you go.
    I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!
    I would have liked to buy your kit, but after what Nike did to our national team, I would rather buy a fake/plain jersey without Nike logo or maybe design and print my own version.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 1,140 Posts
    £63 for the kit as DHGate haven't begun selling fakes yet. My wallet is grateful we don't have any more Iranians in the big leagues, frankly.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    I am going to buy the kit. F Nike tho

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    I went to here to buy: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.