No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they pull one back it could make for interesting finish to this game at least..
    but they seem happy enough as team to seat on the current result
    whatta a chicken shittt approach

Comment

By far the most boring premier league match I have ever witnessed
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It’s really ironic that JB joined Brighton because he wanted to start and get playing time. If I remember correctly Leicester city came in with a better offer at the end but he didn’t want to go there because Mahrez was still there at the time and he wanted to start.

It’s also ironic that Brighton breaks their record book by signing JB and then give him 10 minutes a game.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh gets the start in the next 2-3 weeks. If not, I'll join the hate club.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            It’s really ironic that JB joined Brighton because he wanted to start and get playing time. If I remember correctly Leicester city came in with a better offer at the end but he didn’t want to go there because Mahrez was still there at the time and he wanted to start.

It’s also ironic that Brighton breaks their record book by signing JB and then give him 10 minutes a game.
            Lesson for Iranian players to forget about loyalty and go with the better team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Brighton is about same level as Esteghlal

Comment

Mahrez was gone, this is why they offered Jahanbakhsh a contract!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Mahrez was gone, this is why they offered Jahanbakhsh a contract!
                  Mahrez was gone when the last offer came in, by then he had a physical done with Brighton and was close to signing.

Comment

Mahrez was gone at that point already the starting spot at Leicester was clearly going to be his. He went to Brighton because of sentimental reasons like feeling more at home and welcomed there and also bc they were after him for a long time
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's simple. Jahanbakhsh had two options:

1) play for a smaller club with less pressure on his shoulders (Aka Brighton)

or

2) play for a bigger club looking to replace a key playmaker/star player in their squad

He chose the lower risk option and is now paying for it. Brighton is a terrible team managed by an even more terrible coach. I think it's clear their ambition is to stay 1 point ahead of the relegation zone and if they manage that, their season was a successful one.

They are a transition team, looking to find stability in the premier league first before attempting to make a run at the mid table in upcoming seasons.

This is no place for a really promising player who just topped the dutch league. It's a place for seasoned veteran EPL players on the decline and for 18-22 yo players who are just getting their feet wet.

Poor decision all around.

Comment

Yeah fuck CH

Future players considering Brighton will see this BS

Not even giving him ONE game to show himself is ridiculous at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                          It's simple. Jahanbakhsh had two options:
                          1) play for a smaller club with less pressure on his shoulders (Aka Brighton)
                          or
                          2) play for a bigger club looking to replace a key playmaker/star player in their squad
                          He chose the lower risk option and is now paying for it. Brighton is a terrible team managed by an even more terrible coach. I think it's clear their ambition is to stay 1 point ahead of the relegation zone and if they manage that, their season was a successful one.
                          They are a transition team, looking to find stability in the premier league first before attempting to make a run at the mid table in upcoming seasons.
                          This is no place for a really promising player who just topped the dutch league. It's a place for seasoned veteran EPL players on the decline and for 18-22 yo players who are just getting their feet wet.
                          Poor decision all around.
                          Make this post stick to the top. 100% accurate
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

our best player is a bench warmer in a relegating side lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              As much as i love JB as person, he never was our best player in TM, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                                For tm i can count azmoun, taremi, amiri, ezatolahi, PAG, Milad, Beira as way better performers than him. Although Ghoddos hasnt featured much in TM yet, I would consider him to be our best player overall.

But agreed its said what is happening to ARJ. Waiting for more interesting excuses and explanations from brighton fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X