Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
    We are Persian after all
    And rabid football fans... It's a wonderfully infuriating combination. Wouldn't have in any other way

Comment

Yeah, we're past August and September already and nothing tells us that Jahanbakhsh is going to be a starter. That's 2 months in already, and Asian Cup is coming up soon so he'll be away for various camps, friendlies and the tourney itself. It's not looking good.

Comment

Hughton adam ra az football sir mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Haji, let's be fair. March hasn't been a game changer, but with the exception of the game Vs Watford he hasn't been terrible either. He's does his job and plays the style the coach wants him to play. I understand that ARJ would be a more explosive player and should probably start, but we can't act like March has been awful.
          He has actually been shit.

Brighton fans think so as well - https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...21777170845696.

---------------

A tweet that was liked a lot:

If I'm Jahanbaksh I'd want to leave already. Madness how he hasn't been given a go

https://twitter.com/Swanny1875/statu...22269078827009

Comment

Haji, lets see March go to eredivisie and see if he puts up half the numbers ARJ did. I put my dick on the line he wouldnt.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Guys you have to calm down, maybe he is not training well enough for a starting place?

Comment

Maybe Jahanbakhsh hasn't been doing well in training. I know CH likes to "ease players in", but he hasn't eased in Bissouma, who has started several matches now.

I know Jahanbakhsh seemingly does well in his limited appearances, but maybe there's more than meets the eye and CH doesn't believe he's ready to start yet from a footballing and tactical perspective.

Comment

Starting out highly defensive vs the best team in the league was to be expected i suppose ..!? but starting that clown Locadia uptop over Murray...???? really.?? is he injured or something...?

its obvious CH doesnt rate ARJ's tracking back and defensive qualities as much as March...? thats why he seems to be his go to sub when they already go down a goal or 2 and bring alireza for his offensive punch..!!

CH's fixation for March down LW seems awful similar to CQ's for Karim in TM...!! They both are just out there but neither seem to be doing fuckall and the couple of times they luckily get a great glimpse of the the goal, off course they fk it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    You guys all need to relax, my goodness.

I think Hughton is playing it as safe as possible with Jahanbakhsh. This is a record signing for the club, and if Hughton ruined his confidence by throwing him into the fire, he will ruin JBs confidence and we’d be in an even worse situation.

He’s clearly waiting for a safe opportunity to integrate JB into the starting XI where he will be guaranteed a successful start.

Don’t forget guys, Shaqiri still hasn’t made it into Klopps XI at Liverpool, and Shaqiri is a star player. It takes time.
                    With all due respect, let's not compare Liverpool vs Brighton LOL... My laugh is not directed at you but rather that Liverpool is sitting at the top spot and after this weekend we might be tied for LAST! Now to be frank I'm pretty confident that EVEN IF Jahanbaksh ended up at Liverpool he would get more minutes. I'm SHOCKED at how CH is handling this team. Now I'm going to wait for after the game to give my final opinion but it's Man City here...

Comment

Can’t wait for the trash minutes JB will be given when Brighton is down 0-3 and CH thinks JB is going to score a hattrick to save the day.

Comment

Jb is not as good as we think he is and even this manager knows that and doesnt start JB.. i just dont get why they bought him
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Can’t wait for the trash minutes JB will be given when Brighton is down 0-3 and CH thinks JB is going to score a hattrick to save the day.
                          Brighton down 0-3 before jahanbakhsh getting subbed in? You're optimistic... I'm banking on being down by 5

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            Jb is not as good as we think he is and even this manager knows that and doesnt start JB.. i just dont get why they bought him
                            Care to tell us who is actually better than him on this squad?
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If Locadia is starting none of the arguments about form, training, experience hold up. This is a bullshit call.

Comment

LMFAO, this is like watching Iran Vs Spain. Brighton defending with 10 players.

Comment

Working...
                                X