Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 122

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    There's always one or two. Majority seem to be happy.
    The thing is he didn't even play bad/play to his full potential.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 595 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    The thing is he didn't even play bad/play to his full potential.
    Having played approximately 30 mins out of the 270: 10%, he's done a good job in my opinion! He's a work horse! He just needs to stay positive and he'll get his chance !

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,312 Posts
    The sooner they realise that ARJ is the grearest player they have ever had, the sooner they can start competing for real.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Brighton fans are insulting Jahanbakhsh on Instagram saying they regret buying him and lowers the quality of team. Not sure if they genuinely think that or out of retaliation towards Iranian comments on Instagram. Pitiful either way.
    When you say ‘Brighton fans’ you actually mean ONE account that has 0 followers, 0 posts and who clearly isn’t a native English speaker.

I understand you’re still bitter he chose Brighton not Leicester, but seriously calm down.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    It's just immature and way to early. Has ARJ justified his pricetag yet? No. Is he capable of producing and justifying it... Absolutely.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. We are only 3 games in!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Why must you lie? I accept Iranians have said stuff on Brighton's Instagram page, but that doesn't mean I don't deny Brighton fans insulting/questioning Jahanbakhsh performance on Instagram. It's there on the page see for yourself.
    By no means am I bitter. You got your players, we got ours. Stop trying to start a fight.
    Come on man the guy definitely has a good point and everyone is backing him against you so please try not to offend anyone with a simple post.
    Last edited by Erfan11; 08-26-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 684 Posts
    Why must you lie? I accept Iranians have said stuff on Brighton's Instagram page, but that doesn't mean I don't deny Brighton fans insulting/questioning Jahanbakhsh performance on Instagram. It's there on the page see for yourself.

By no means am I bitter. You got your players, we got ours. Stop trying to start a fight.
    Don't insult one of our British Brighton fans. He is right the British fans insulting Iranians are very few and far in between. Actually went through hundreds of comments and only came accross one comment that was very negative about Iranians/Jahanbakhsh. And that person had 0 posts or followers. Also I will add that the bigger issue here is many many Iranians spamming Brighton's Instagram page. And I truly feel bad for the Actual British Brighton fans about this. I really hope the Iranians can tone it down a bit.

So Mr/Ms Leceister City the only one trying to start a fight here is you. Please tone it down and be more respectful.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Insta/Twitter football discussion is for 6 year olds and the mentally handicapped.

Izquierdo didn't get a league start until October last season and that is virtually an identical comparison so we'd do well to go by that kind of timeline in judging ARJ's progress.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,051 Posts
    I literally have nothing against Brighton, it was with their help we won the leauge in 15/16. And do lots of transfer business together, we are the more friendlier clubs with each other in the Premiership. Without Ulloa I don't we would have won the leauge the guy came to clutch many times for us, and same story for Knockaert helping give Brighton Premier League status. (Though we both can agree Knockaert is mainly a Championship player). Also 100% agree Iranian fans causing trouble on Insta, they do it to other pages too so don't feel targeted/take it personally Brighton.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 2,626 Posts
    Brighton fans are insulting Jahanbakhsh on Instagram saying they regret buying him and lowers the quality of team. Not sure if they genuinely think that or out of retaliation towards Iranian comments on Instagram. Pitiful either way.
    Prob same ones who wanted Percy Tau to start coming right out if African football.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

14. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.