Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knockaerd with a good run up the RW and scores goal
    too little too late though with a min
    damn ARJ attacks down the LW and sets up Knockaerd for the tieing score but weak asss shot is saved ...!!
    FT 1-2

Comment

Great run at the end by ARJ and the 1-2 he played , give him a full game and he will shine. 15 minutes here and there isn’t enough.

Comment

Another good game from Ali in the 20 minutes, he must start next match.

Only bad moment was his giveaway which almost led to Harry Kane scoring.

Comment

ARJ played pretty well tbh... Got past Danny Rose with ease and laid off a great ball to Knoeckart.. He could've tied the game if his shot had more power!

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
            This is about all we're going to see from BHAFC and AJ this season. Get used to it.
            If you're talking about the last 10 minutes, I'm excited! Andone should take locadia's spot and izqueirdo coming back soon... They can do well

Comment

I hope CH finally changes his starting 11 for next game BHAFC isn't doing great!

Comment

I'm pretty sick of all the stupid excuses made for March getting consistent starts over AJB. Everything from "PL defenders won't be dribbled so easily" (As if March is F*cking Neymar or something) to "March will be better defending"

15 minutes of play, and already it is clear that despite having to link up with LOCADIA of all people, he still managed to create space and chances. Meanwhile March smacked 3 good attacks into Trippier's legs. Enough is enough. I was patient, but it's nearly October and he still hasn't been given the 'go-ahead'

Comment

This seems like a bad fit. Say Ali gets into the starting line up? THis team is ultra defensive for the first 70 minutes of each game.

Doesn't really seem like a good fit at all.

Not impressed and not happy.

Can't believe they put a record signing on the bench 2 months into the season
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

im fairly sure he will be the starter on the LW for the next game which is already becoming almost a must-win match @ home vs the hammers..!!

for all his quality down the wing and set piece deliveries, Anthony Knockaerd can't finish for shitt good scoring chances and doesnt seem to have any right foot shot on him at all..!! he is definitely just a pure leftie..!!

both him and ARJ need to become the regular starting Wingers going forward for brighton, switching sides during the game based on the situations..!! this two along with Murray at the point of attack could add a lot of attacking teeth to BHAFC's games, and make them a more dangerous and balanced side, instead of keep tanking back all game long until they get scored on every damn game and having to chase the game...!!

Comment

Today’s loss brings Brighton down to 13th place.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        im fairly sure he will be the starter on the LW for the next game which is already becoming almost a must-win match @ home vs the hammers..!!

for all his quality down the wing and set piece deliveries, Anthony Knockaerd can't finish for shitt good scoring chances and doesnt seem to have any right foot shot on him at all..!! he is definitely just a pure leftie..!!

both him and ARJ need to become the regular starting Wingers going forward for brighton, switching sides during the game based on the situations..!! this two along with Murray at the point of attack could add a lot of attacking teeth to BHAFC's games, and make them a more dangerous and balanced side, instead of keep tanking back all game long until they get scored on every damn game and having to chase the game...!!
                        Bro ur trippin Knoeckart is great at finishing.. He had their only goal at a relatively hard angle lol

I think Knoeckart is great, but I still think ARJ is the best winger on that team. ARJ with Knoeckart and Murray or Andone will do wonders for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Bro ur trippin Knoeckart is great at finishing.. He had their only goal at a relatively hard angle lol

I think Knoeckart is great, but I still think ARJ is the best winger on that team. ARJ with Knoeckart and Murray or Andone will do wonders for this team.
                          before this knockaert hadnt scored in 7 months. Not sure that one goal means hes great at finishing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Today’s loss brings Brighton down to 13th place.
                            up* to 13th place. GD brought them above Southampton

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

If he was truly good and CONSISTENT Leicester wouldn’t have discarded him. TRUST ME

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                If he was truly good and CONSISTENT Leicester wouldn’t have discarded him. TRUST ME
                                Leicester can do no wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X