X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 Spurs score on the break
    great finish inside the box
    from good counter from Brighton's right side

thats what happens when you dab into your bench so freaking late in the game..

Comment

Great play by Ali, meg and beat 2 players and found Locadia

Comment

gooood Locadio is such a shitttt footballer
        wtf is he doing playing at this level

Comment

locadia is one of the worst professional football players i have seen in my life. i was unfortunately introduced to him in a CL qualifier with psv three or four years ago. i can’t believe brighton paid like 5m less than alireza for him. what a shit player.

Comment

Bissouma didn’t track the runner in the Lamela goal. Brighton are really missing their playmaker in the centre of the park , there’s no one there to link up the play.

Comment

Locadia is always in the wrong place

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                locadia is one of the worst professional football players i have seen in my life. i was unfortunately introduced to him in a CL qualifier with psv three or four years ago. i can’t believe brighton paid like 5m less than alireza for him. what a shit player.
                The entire team is shit bro

Comment

Locadia really does make the team much worse. Others don't make it better, he makes them worse, really should not play anymore.

Comment

What a bad shot

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                      Locadia really does make the team much worse. Others don't make it better, he makes them worse, really should not play anymore.
                      this

it seems to me his subbing in pretty much signaled CH has given up on this match and already prepping for the next

Comment

Why is jb playing center back, he should be on the wing

Comment

This is about all we're going to see from BHAFC and AJ this season. Get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            What a bad shot
                            arj pulled back going into the shot in the top of the box and naturally sliced it ...! he needed to go through that shot..
                            still he was the guy who set up that whole attacking play with his crisp passing and good positioning for the return pass

Comment

Knocky baby lets goo!!! Great winger

Comment

where are all the people saying knockaert is trash? literally the best player on brighton ha

Comment

Working...
                                X