Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 111

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 548 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,005 Times in 9,131 Posts
    I think brighton are playing for defensive 4-5-1 today. I doubt bissouma will have the free role under murray that groß had. Liverpool are just way too dangerous to allow them a lot of space. I think its a matter of time before ARJ gets the start ahead of march.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,135 Posts
    I would expect 20 or so minutes in, considering that being a winger against gegenpressing would be exhausting. Either March or AK obviously coming off. Also consider that he'll likely be starting on tuesday, and played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    It's the third game of the season - can everyone please calm down. Yes, Biissouma got in a little earlier than Jahanbakhsh, that little extra time means his fitness levels is probably a little better.
    Brighton are fully invested in ARJ, with the money they paid, they are thinking long-term and what's best for ARJ and them.
    We keep saying that (including myself) but... is Jahanbakhsh not up to fitness? He played in the world cup, he's probably more fit than many of the other players, am I wrong?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,174 Times in 5,954 Posts
    plz post links to the match for those of you who have solid links
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,005 Times in 9,131 Posts
    we cant keep making up excuses. Its not fitness levels. The other wingers performed well last week and kept their place. Simple as that.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,101 Times in 4,803 Posts
    We (Leicester) could have used a Jahanbakhsh today. FFS we are playing a RB as a RM

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    We keep saying that (including myself) but... is Jahanbakhsh not up to fitness? He played in the world cup, he's probably more fit than many of the other players, am I wrong?
    On the contrary, being in the world cup means he took his time off much later than everyone else; if you spend a month not keeping up with your usual workout routine you'll be surprised how quickly you can fall behind.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Biissouma starting and not Jahabbakhsh. I don't really get it? I'm starting to think that CH wanted Jahanbakhsh as a sub!
    sorta expected it ....
    their wingers played very well last game, no sense in CH dropping either one to bench
    that Grob dude up the middle followed by Marsh on Left wing looked to most likely to loose their starting status in that order and it looks like their impressive new signing Bissouma got the nod ahead of Grob who didnt look all that impressive to me vs MU...!!

so far nothing controversial in that starting line up and lets see how the game develops from here on...!

there is still a good chance that Knockard gets caught out trying to get cute with the ball and and leave the suspect pairing of Montaya and Balugan exposed .......! sadio Mane to have a monster game today...!!
    ARJ to come in for Knockard at 65(hopefully sooner) while Brighton are down a goal or 2

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

link to the game

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I was so excited today but now I see no Jahanbakhsh, this sucks!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.