No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough of easing in peasing in. Time to play him hard now!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He definitely deserves to start over March next game. The fans are saying the same on Twitter - and it's really obvious. ARJ looks ready for the pace.

Knockaert is talented but damn is he a typical gardan-koloft - but he is miles better than March - so that's who ARJ will replace (on the left wing, which goes well with his ability to shoot in with his right foot).

Comment

They're playing Spurs next, Hughton will get a nosebleed if he even contemplated starting ARJ for that one. 5th October West Ham at home is my bet for his first start.

Comment

Is there any video with his highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Is there any video with his highlights?
            Here you go:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/175136

Comment

I thought he looked active and dangerous today. On a side note what kind of a garbage striker is Locadia? Watching that guy trip over himself over and over again was so frustrating. When I watch a guy like that in the EPL and our strikers have to literally beg for a job.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                I thought he looked active and dangerous today. On a side note what kind of a garbage striker is Locadia? Watching that guy trip over himself over and over again was so frustrating. When I watch a guy like that in the EPL and our strikers have to literally beg for a job.
                Yeah it's truly sad especially when our strikers like Ansarifard and Azmoun are so much better

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Locadia giving Eredivise a bad name.

Comment

I read through the Brighton forums, some fans think he was average, and some think he was impressive. Overall, it seems like they want him to start over March next game!

Comment

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/...-full-match/#3

pretty decent 20min off the bench

still doubt he would start next match....!! id guess may be the following

Comment

I watched the Match with German Commentatory and they praised ARJ a lot... Said that he is very active from minute he came on field. Overall i was pretty impressed with his performance and had a feeling that hes kinda "creative" Point on their attack. Pretty sure we will see him improve more and more in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                          I read through the Brighton forums, some fans think he was average, and some think he was impressive. Overall, it seems like they want him to start over Murray next game!
                          Definitely wouldn't be for Murray, he's their striker and has already bagged 4 goals.

If it's for anybody, JB would start for March on the LW.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Definitely wouldn't be for Murray, he's their striker and has already bagged 4 goals.

If it's for anybody, JB would start for March on the LW.
                            I'm sorry I mixed them up. Meant Solly March of course, the left mid. Murray has been on a great run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, I just went on the BHAFC forum and did some quick reading. The general consensus is that they were impressed with his performance and they would like Alireza to play 70 mins and March to come in as a sub after that. I think our boy should get his chance soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Hey guys, I just went on the BHAFC forum and did some quick reading. The general consensus is that they were impressed with his performance and they would like Alireza to play 70 mins and March to come in as a sub after that. I think our boy should get his chance soon enough!
                                This really shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone he is top scorer of Eredivise and 2nd in assists. And to those saying he didn’t do anything in those 10 mins he gets each game need to realize Jahambakhsh needs time to adapt to get game to work his magic, not just 10 useless minutes. As he shown hints of what he was capable of in the limited amount of minutes he got yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X