No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to a player like ARJ, I choose to never say never. No one thought he was a big talent when he left Iran and so far he is the only Asian player who has won the golden boot in a credible European league. I think he has the fundamentals plus a great attitude of always learning and working hard to be a great winger. I also think Hughton believes in him and is not going to quit on him easily. This last additional factor is what will push him over the tipping point to be a success in EPL. I am ready to put my money on him.

Comment

I think he should be benched for TM. When was the last time he had some sort of effect on our games? Algeria match right. People discredit Azmoun miss against Morocco when in reality Jahanbakhsh was way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I think he should be benched for TM. When was the last time he had some sort of effect on our games? Algeria match right. People discredit Azmoun miss against Morocco when in reality Jahanbakhsh was way worse.
        You're just butt-hurt JB chose Brighton over Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          You're just butt-hurt JB chose Brighton over Leicester.
          Ok and your just butthurt Azmoun left TM

Comment

Did you support Leicester before 2015, Hoorad ?

Or were you one of the die hard fans who started supporting them after our young starlet Hossein Kaebi briefly played for them over a decade ago?

Comment

A huge part of it is that ARJ is also, at least on paper, our best player. This carries a lot of weight. Especially for AZ and TM, who dont have that many star players, its easy and common for the opposition to just go, "Right, when they have the ball, two guys on this ARJ". And thats what often happens. No, ARJ is not a once in 10 years talent like Hazard or Neymar who can get out of a double or triple team.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                Did you support Leicester before 2015, Hoorad ?

Or were you one of the die hard fans who started supporting them after our young starlet Hossein Kaebi briefly played for them over a decade ago?
                2014-2015, had them on Football Manager and FIFA Career's mode, evidently won the leauge with them. To my surprise they won the leauge next year 2015-2016.

Comment

lol you guys crack me up. once CQ unleashes a trio of moharammi, ghoddos, and JB and catches asia by surprise in january we are all going to look at these commens and have a nice laugh JB has proven quality time and time again both for club and even for country. nobody, not a single player on uzbekistan was able to keep up with him yesterday. if scoring 20+ and assisting 15, 16 isn't putting your team on your back and being a leader at the club level and having the highest work rate (or one of the highest) in TM isn't good enough then I just dont know if anything related to Iranian football will ever make you happy. for those who think that way, you may want to re-consider following iranian football
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Exactly, nowadays to be an elite winger in top European leagues you need to be as much as decisive as a striker. Wingers like Hazard, Sane, Sterling, Depay and such can create chances themselves out of nowhere and score. Jahanbakhsh isn't the type of forward who carries you through difficult games unfortunately.
                    I beg to differ. His first season in Europe, NEC facing direct relegation... This kept them fighting in relegation playoff, which they of course lost.

https://youtu.be/ax-duaXSB6A

The difference is he doesn't always score the goals to do it, but he makes the team better. He still hasn't hit his prime too... Let's remember that

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh not expected to start vs Southampton away on Monday. Timing of the international and travelling time would be the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                        Alireza Jahanbakhsh not expected to start vs Southampton away on Monday. Timing of the international and travelling time would be the reason?
                        He didn't play the full 90 mins against Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          He didn't play the full 90 mins against Uzbekistan
                          Replaced at HT.

Mehdi Torabi, who scored the only goal 3 minutes after coming on. 64 - 67 mns.

https://www.google.com/search?q=iran...6jrs60;dt;fp;1

Travelling time anticipated to interfere with training schedule.

Comment

Monday night games can be a bore fest , hope I am wrong . Got a feeling that our man is gonna score the winning goal in this one.

Comment

Par result prediction.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...mpton-Brighton

says 1-0 is expected

teams as expected as well

second score (if Brighton score first) 1-1.

Comment

Match day!

Comment

Working...
                                X