Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    wow the old jersey is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP on dh gate: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-...arl|1543098477

it's obviously a fake though!
    Quality of DHgate fakes are very good generally, nothing to worry about. I imagine new ones will be available within a few weeks.

And apologies to our Brighton guests for encouraging the trademark theft of your club's gear but there's a war going on between us and Nike, it's nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.
      There is going to be difficult selection problems throughout the side. Every position has two or more candidates. Imagine if Alireza Jahanbakhsh went to Liverpool (vs Salah) or any of the top six clubs?

Wingers often get swapped during the game. For Brighton, the Premier League is a big adventure. I have very little idea who will be in the starting XI. I think this the way in the Premier League nowadays.

Comment

its good that he has competition, that will improve hi. For AZ he was a guaranteed first choice. Im sure he will get ample game time tho.

Comment

Looking forward to see him play with Pascal Gross! Love this guy!
          sigpic

Comment

Alireza explains the reason why he chose Brighton

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqirC6g...=officialbhafc

Comment

by the way over 25k followers added to BHAFC insta within a few hours, with probably hundreds of thousands to follow.

Comment

groß, izquierdo, Knockaert, Bissouma, Bernardo, Andone are all quality players that will be fun to see ARJ link up with. These arent players that are a level above him that would have been the case at a big team like Napoli, that he would struggle to displace. However, these are players that are on his quality level, and thus certainly have greater quality than AZ (despite what my emotional self said last week).

But I would say that I dont really rate their other players from eridivisie, both Locadia and Propper are overrated.I would say AZ have multiple midfielders that are far better than propper.

I really rate the new signings, all of them. The Brighton recruitment team did a great job identifying younger, but proven players that have room for growth but can contribute immediately and be sold for greater fees. Obviously ARJ and top scorer and one of top assists makers multiple years running, with great international experience and solid Europa League experience. Andone who hit 12 goals in spain the year before last, including good performances against big teams. A very good link up CF, also very technical, and young at 24. Bissouma is really exciting, very similar play style to pogba, only 21, starter for Lille. and Bernardo who was starter in leipzieg in Champions League for many years.

Will be interesting to see where they end up, but depending on how quick players integrate into new team and system, I think they could be in top half.

Comment

DHGate has surprisingly good quality so I would never hesitate getting a jersey from them

BUT I would rather get the official one, which happens to help out the club as well. The marketing success here could set a precedent for other top level sides to consider signing more of our players.

Comment

I hate the fact Nike sponsor the kits....
                    I can't bring myself buying one.
                    Fuck Nike
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1637...akhsh-signing/
                      Amir Razavi @AmirRazavi19

Interestingly one of the Brigton local newspaper writing articles about Alireza is Iranian

Comment

Also looking forward to having him in my fantasy football team.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh visited Albion three years ago and was impressed - but opted to stay in Holland.

He told The Argus: "When I saw all these things three years ago it just made me feel like I have to come here.

“But I wasn’t sure whether it was the right moment to move here.

“I would rather stay in the Netherlands for two or three more years, to develop myself with more experience to be ready for this competition and this amazing club.

“I was thinking if I got the opportunity again, I would take it.

"I always had a good feeling about this club.”

Fans have been excited about Jahanbakhsh's impending arrival - and the feeling was mutual.

He added: “I was counting the days to be signing here and get the deal done.

“I’m looking forward to training and seeing my team-mates and manager and having a good season.”

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1637...d-time-around/

Comment

If he plays against Watford at the start of the season, he'd be making his premier league debut on his birthday. Imagine celebrating a debut goal on his birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              If he plays against Watford at the start of the season, he'd be making his premier league debut on his birthday. Imagine celebrating a debut goal on his birthday!
                              Pshhh... Hat Trick incoming.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                Hi All,

We (BHA) are all just as excited about this signing as you it appears. I would love for the above to happen and maybe, just maybe, the stars will align and make us all happy for ALI (my personal name for him).

The response on both forums from both sets of fans (forgetting the idiots, mainly on NSC) is brilliant and really inspiring. Looking forward to chatting about ALI this season. Really excited now for it to begin.

One last thing, who is your next best player we can keep an eye on?

Comment

Working...
                                X