3-0 as BHA are wide open in the back.

Comment

0-3
      lol
      like the first goal..! Bourn just easily pass their way into goal

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Knocky out for two games for that red.
        Isn't it a 3 match ban for a straight red?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I were ARJ, id be texting my agent right now saying get me the fuck out of here!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Izquierdo coming on for BHA. Wonder if JB will get some time today..
            Oh Joy!! Let's bring in the Colombian Pocket Rocket, since he is the end all and be all to some of the posters here!! Oh, and let's not forget that they need to have Bruno play because he is a stud (oops he is not even on the bench!!)

My god BHA is basically playing with a side made up of average Championship players and a coach out of ideas against a team that knows how to play soccer.

BUT IT IS ALL ARJ's FAULT!!

Comment

Even Messi would look like trash on this team.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

They are clearly less bad when ARJ is on the field

Comment

Well that's 4...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    They are clearly less bad with ARJ on the field
                    Still waiting for our Brighton fan to put JB alongside e.g. Knockaert and Locadia in the "worst performers of the game" category...

Comment

Eddie Howe for TM coach and not kidding, not just because of this game

Comment

Embarrassing performance..

Comment

Please Brighton, sell ARJ off for 10% of the price. Any other team in the world is better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            PS: it seemed we played a virtually full strength Chelsea side in their best form of the season.

I think CH got it slightly wrong when I would have played Montoya or Bernardo instead of Jahanbakhsh (16 passes) from the start. Needed to stop Jorginho (161 passes) as well as Hazard.
                            It was unfortunate that Locadia and March got injured.
                            Just throwing around numbers without context doesn't help anyone. One of our fellow forum members can tell you that. Although at least yours are accurate.

JB did two completely world-class wing-to-wing through-balls in the first 25 minutes of the game, both of which decimated the other team and could both led to goals. I haven't seen any other BHA player on that same kind of level in terms of vision - and I guess that's why your scouting staff shelled out money to sign a player who can do that kind of thing.

More than anything, JB works hard and is adding new facets to his game. He did rush non-stop from defence to attack for the duration of the time in the Chelsea game.

Both Montoya and Bernardo showed today that they aren't quite the players you might think either.

But it does help to have a scapegoat like JB, he is humble and quiet and won't react to fans if they boo him, though I'm sure it will hurt him inside.

My feeling is that Hughton now rates JB highly (much more highly than the BHA fans for sure), because he sees how much he does tracking back throughout his time on the pitch, but then darting forward as soon as possible, and is saving him for the "cup final" on Tuesday against Cardiff. Irrelevant now as he is like to start in Knockaert's absence due to suspension.

Comment

Most Embarrassing loss of the season. Fortunately, ARJ had no part in this slaughter.

Comment

0 - 5 by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X