No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh won the ball back a few times for his team. Brighton struggling to keep possession. Murray hasnt been good holding up so far.

Comment

GOAL MURRAY

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Jahanbakhsh won the ball back a few times for his team. Brighton struggling to keep possession. Murray hasnt been good holding up so far.
        He also lost a few by playing into tackles. Largely quiet so far from ARJ.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

His dribbles are quite bad thus far.

Comment

Fourth touch by Murray 0-1 https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...alace-Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
              His dribbles are quite bad thus far.
              He is not playing direct but rather trying to get creative in little space. I feel as if he is thinking the game far slower than his teammates as if he is still playing in Holland.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope he picks up his game. So far not great.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  He is not playing direct but rather trying to get creative in little space. I feel as if he is thinking the game far slower than his teammates as if he is still playing in Holland.

True, but he also seems to lack speed, his ball control is rather poor and he seems to be quite indecisive when trying to make a play.

Comment

link?

Comment

Some of Brightons defense/CMs are really lax with giveaways.

Comment

Much better now. He's passing more.

Comment

I must say murray complaints a lot to jahanbakhsh.. 1 time he was right, that he needs to communicate more.. but the rest he';s just being a bitch. for the rest i feel jahanbakhsh is limited with going forward.. if its tactically decided or not i dont know. he should be more direct. and make quicker decisions on passing the defender or going back and passing the ball back.

Comment

He’s played what has obviously been asked of him. Brighton’s gameplan has worked , Palace look frustrated and they held out till half time with the 1-0. Defensively really well played. They just need to be careful with the tackles, two yellows down the right hand side.

Comment

I dont know how much we can expect from ARJ as a LWB.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                                I must say murray complaints a lot to jahanbakhsh.. 1 time he was right, that he needs to communicate more.. but the rest he';s just being a bitch. for the rest i feel jahanbakhsh is limited with going forward.. if its tactically decided or not i dont know. he should be more direct. and make quicker decisions on passing the defender or going back and passing the ball back.
                                Looks like Hughton has set up with a 4-5-1, Murray most the game has been the only Brighton player in the opposition half. The balls in to him haven’t been good enough for him to hold up the pay and allows ARJ and Knockaert time to move forward and start an attack. But Murray took his chance as well and ARJ has played the game well because their has been little threat going forward on his side. Plus he is playing against one of the most in form right backs at the moment in Wan Bissaka who has done well when ARJ has had the ball in good attacking positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X