Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United Highlights
    https://highlightsfootball.com/video...-highlights-2/
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post

Bruno made all the difference in the back line always in the right position when required. A very underrated player.
      yes, I thought Bruno was the best player for Brighton as well. ARJ did well, but considering the team didn't play a cohesive offensive game; I thought it was hard for him to shine more.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Brighton belongs to Champion League. ARJ won't find much future in this team. He would have been more successful in France or Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Brighton belongs to Champion League. ARJ won't find much future in this team. He would have been more successful in France or Spain.
          Agreed, they belong to Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Brighton belongs to Champion League.
            Statement of the year.

Comment

He means the championship. Stop making fun of it for likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                He means the championship. Stop making fun of it for likes.
                Brighton's 13th in the table (After a fairly difficult run of games to start), 7 teams below them, 7 teams above them before the European league spots. I think it's fair to make fun of exaggerated baseless statements like that with my own exaggerated baseless statement.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                  Brighton's 13th in the table (After a fairly difficult run of games to start), 7 teams below them, 7 teams above them before the European league spots. I think it's fair to make fun of exaggerated baseless statements like that with my own exaggerated baseless statement.
                  Are you dumb? This member is saying the other member meant championship of england and you are still on about champions league spots. even afterwards, you had to be silly for likes.

IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND DO NOT INSULT OUR MEMBERS!
                  WARNED!
                  Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 10-07-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Are you dumb? This member is saying the other member meant championship of england and you are still on about champions league spots. even afterwards, you had to be silly for likes.
                    Listen mate, you can call a lot of people dumb, but calling my guy Oreo dumb is crossing the line

We gonna throw hands now

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more specific... When I was saying "7 teams below them" I was trying to say they're not exactly next to a relegation spot (Championship team) just as they're not really in a Champions League spot. No worries, I love explaining my jokes!

Comment

Comment

Mahrez is absolutely dreadful in man city

Comment

JB has to have a monster year if he wants to transfer. Brighton will probably be relegated this year. I dont see them winning many games.

Comment

looking at the table there are at least 3-4 teams much worse than Brighton. they will not relegate!

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              JB has to have a monster year if he wants to transfer. Brighton will probably be relegated this year. I dont see them winning many games.
                              Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                looking at the table there are at least 3-4 teams much worse than Brighton. they will not relegate!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                This time last season, Brighton were in the same position: https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/...-october-2017/

The only difference is that we have scored three more goals and conceded three more which I put down to penalties.

Comment

Working...
                                X