X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.sofascore.com/liverpool-...ove-albion/FsU

Jahanbakhsh not starting boo!!! *Brighton's Insta comments*

Comment

Bissouma and Balogun getting their first starts. I hope Alireza gets at least 20 minutes ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        https://www.sofascore.com/liverpool-...ove-albion/FsU

Jahanbakhsh not starting boo!!! *Brighton's Insta comments*
        Biissouma starting and not Jahabbakhsh. I don't really get it? I'm starting to think that CH wanted Jahanbakhsh as a sub!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Biissouma starting and not Jahabbakhsh. I don't really get it? I'm starting to think that CH wanted Jahanbakhsh as a sub!
          It's the third game of the season - can everyone please calm down. Yes, Biissouma got in a little earlier than Jahanbakhsh, that little extra time means his fitness levels is probably a little better.

Brighton are fully invested in ARJ, with the money they paid, they are thinking long-term and what's best for ARJ and them.

Comment

as disappointed as we are not to see JB in the XI its no surprise as his competitor knockaert had a great game against united....you don't bench someone after a solid performance like that. hopefully JB can get in 25-30 mins in
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think brighton are playing for defensive 4-5-1 today. I doubt bissouma will have the free role under murray that groß had. Liverpool are just way too dangerous to allow them a lot of space. I think its a matter of time before ARJ gets the start ahead of march.

Comment

I would expect 20 or so minutes in, considering that being a winger against gegenpressing would be exhausting. Either March or AK obviously coming off. Also consider that he'll likely be starting on tuesday, and played a full 90 minutes earlier in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  It's the third game of the season - can everyone please calm down. Yes, Biissouma got in a little earlier than Jahanbakhsh, that little extra time means his fitness levels is probably a little better.
                  Brighton are fully invested in ARJ, with the money they paid, they are thinking long-term and what's best for ARJ and them.
                  We keep saying that (including myself) but... is Jahanbakhsh not up to fitness? He played in the world cup, he's probably more fit than many of the other players, am I wrong?

Comment

plz post links to the match for those of you who have solid links
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

we cant keep making up excuses. Its not fitness levels. The other wingers performed well last week and kept their place. Simple as that.

Comment

We (Leicester) could have used a Jahanbakhsh today. FFS we are playing a RB as a RM

Comment

We keep saying that (including myself) but... is Jahanbakhsh not up to fitness? He played in the world cup, he's probably more fit than many of the other players, am I wrong?
                          On the contrary, being in the world cup means he took his time off much later than everyone else; if you spend a month not keeping up with your usual workout routine you'll be surprised how quickly you can fall behind.

Comment

sorta expected it ....
                            their wingers played very well last game, no sense in CH dropping either one to bench
                            that Grob dude up the middle followed by Marsh on Left wing looked to most likely to loose their starting status in that order and it looks like their impressive new signing Bissouma got the nod ahead of Grob who didnt look all that impressive to me vs MU...!!

so far nothing controversial in that starting line up and lets see how the game develops from here on...!

there is still a good chance that Knockard gets caught out trying to get cute with the ball and and leave the suspect pairing of Montaya and Balugan exposed .......! sadio Mane to have a monster game today...!!
                            ARJ to come in for Knockard at 65(hopefully sooner) while Brighton are down a goal or 2

Comment

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer-stream.php

link to the game

Comment

I was so excited today but now I see no Jahanbakhsh, this sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X