Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 341

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 548 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5480

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi View Post
    is it me or is JB looking more and more fat everyday
    In the face I noticed the same thing. But the man is rocking the 8 pack....you know how hard a man works by his abdomen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 585 Posts
    Our boy is bulking up, gotta compete with the physicality of the league! That or he had one too many joojeh kabobs while in Dubai

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,022 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I don't agree. Karimi has always been a wasteful dribbler but after his Bayern time, he became more passive, less explosive and lost his imagination. After a year or 2, he was just a waste of spot in TM.
    He also suffered a massive knee injury at Bayern. He was never the same after that. His vision and passing was much better.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,079 Posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 1,525 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Our boy is bulking up, gotta compete with the physicality of the league! That or he had one too many joojeh kabobs while in Dubai
    Bro the former is true.

They are being patient with him and want to get him more muscular for the EPL. He is probably in the bulking phase.

We know he he is naturally athletic and has an 8-pack (anyone have the photo from 2 months ago?) but I believe they are making him stronger so that he can take games by the scruff of the neck more.

We all saw benefits the EPL physical regime had for someone like Cristiano Ronaldo who went from a fit skinny 22 year old to an absolute physical freak.

In the long term, making JB into a stronger figure can only have a positive long-term result for TM.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Lol mate Im not a junior member and def didnt mean to slight you with that. I just was wondering what you expected Jahanbakhsh to do in the 25 minutes he was on against a Parked Burnley 2 goals down.

If I came across as too blunt forgive me.
    To make an impact, I did not expect two goals (like Murray v WBA) but Alireza Jahanbakhsh was not required to do any defending, but had enough of the ball around the edge of the box to offload a shot and/or a key pass, which he didn't.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,363 Times in 954 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    To make an impact, I did not expect two goals (like Murray v WBA) but Alireza Jahanbakhsh was not required to do any defending, but had enough of the ball around the edge of the box to offload a shot and/or a key pass, which he didn't.
    Most of his touches came with his back to the net. He is not a target man with the physicality to hold up play and open team mates on the wings. If this is what CH brought him to do then the man needs to be Fired ASAP!! You don't buy a sports car to do off roading and then complain about the cars performance.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I actually figured his role was to work in between the two defensive lines of Burnley and spread the ball outwide on the left to Andone (?). Admittedly, their crosses were poor in that time from both of them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks

Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I actually figured his role was to work in between the two defensive lines of Burnley and spread the ball outwide on the left to Andone (?). Admittedly, their crosses were poor in that time from both of them.
    Murray in the centre, Knockaert on the left. Replaced Locadia in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on the right hand side.

Expected to cut inside (shoot or find Murray) or feed Bong on the overlap. Or possibly lay the ball into the path of Pröpper or Bissouma, then run into space for the return ball (beware of offside).

Murray was more of a distraction, so a shot from the right corner of the penalty area or a slalom dribble were the unlikely best hope.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,756 Times in 2,117 Posts
    Farmer league > EPL. Overrrated league whose best team lose left and right against depleted PSG (United, Liverpool) and Lyon (City). United who were winning against all english teams played like Zobahan.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 699

You do not have permission to view the list of names.