Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys, I just checked, out of ALL THE CHANNELS, the game does not seem to be broadcasted... ugh! Any links?
    You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Premier League (from 11:30pm) and Sky Sports Main Event (from 12:00pm). Sky Sports subscribers can also stream the match via the SkyGo app.

SkyGo is quite easy to er... take advantage of. So I'm sure there will be some streams

Comment

Guys, I just checked, out of ALL THE CHANNELS, the game does not seem to be broadcasted... ugh! Any links?
      https://livescore.footybite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Premier League (from 11:30pm) and Sky Sports Main Event (from 12:00pm). Sky Sports subscribers can also stream the match via the SkyGo app.
        SkyGo is quite easy to er... take advantage of. So I'm sure there will be some streams
        Those channels do not exist where I live !

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
        are these streams? They just look like scores.

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Alireza Jahanbakhsh knows the significance of this weekend’s game at Selhurst Park and what it means to Seagulls supporters.

The Iranian international made his first Premier League start of 2019 last weekend in the victory over Huddersfield Town at the Amex Stadium, and is keen to continue that momentum against Crystal Palace trom afternoon.

He said, “As a footballer you always want to have the opportunity to play in big matches and the sorts of ones this weekend that you know mean a lot to the supporters.

“I’ve played those sorts of matches before for Iran and my previous clubs, so I know what they involve, and I know how much they mean to the fans if you do well.

“It means more if you win – like we did in December, unfortunately I missed out through injury, but I got a real sense of what it meant to supporters.

“They were brilliant on that night and the lads gave a great performance. This time it’s away from home, but it’s always nice to be involved in those occasions – the energy you feel drives you on to perform and make them happy.

“The supporters are all that matter for these matches – if we get a good result they’ll be happy for the days and weeks afterwards and hopefully we can do that for them."

Having made the move from AZ Alkmaar to the south coast in the summer, the midfielder also reflected on his time in the city so far.

“It’s very nice – I lived in Holland for nearly six years and the weather is quite similar.

“The life is good and the city has lovely people, whenever I go out they’ve always treated me well. At the start I needed to get to know the area, but as time goes on you start to feel more at home.

“We as players are here to represent the city and these people, whenever you do well that gets better and you enjoy it more – I really like it here and I’m very happy with the way of living here.”

Jahanbakhsh also spoke of his experience of English stadia and supporters so far, citing that his international colleagues also aspire to ply their trade in this country in the not so distant future.

“Every single stadium in this country has a fantastic atmosphere and that’s what I always expected before I moved here.

“Plenty of my international teammates want to play here, if some could achieve that then needless to say it would be nice for me.

“There’s a few in the EFL but hopefully in the next few years we’ll see some more in this division.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...he-fans-happy/

Comment

Uhm, the game is being broadcasted, full list of worldwide channels showing the game here, including Viaplay in Scandinavia:
            https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...n-hove-albion/

Comment

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...43573267271680

AJ is a starter again, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post

AndyNaylorArgus
                24m24 minutes ago
                More
                Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Bissouma, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Andone, Jahanbakhsh.
                Subs: Button, Burn, Bong, Kayal, March, Izquierdo, Murray. #bhafc

@AndyNaylorArgus
                26m26 minutes ago
                More
                Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Guaita; Wan-Bissaka, Tomkins, Dann, van Aanholt; McArthur, Milivojevic, Schlupp; Zaha, Batshuayi, Townsend.
                Subs: Speroni, Ward, Kelly, Meyer, Kouyate, Ayew, Benteke. #bhafc

Comment

Massive test today , atmosphere is going to be mental. Andone starting as well, more energy up front. Can see them playing on the counter with the players he has out. He will have to get in quite a bit of defensive work with how Townsend and Zaha play on the wings. Also Wan Bissaka is a beast, makes a crazy amount of tackles, will be hard against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Massive test today , atmosphere is going to be mental. Andone starting as well, more energy up front. Can see them playing on the counter with the players he has out. He will have to get in quite a bit of defensive work with how Townsend and Zaha play on the wings. Also Wan Bissaka is a beast, makes a crazy amount of tackles, will be hard against him.
                    I just hope he plays aggressively and makes dangerous runs on their defense. I don't want to see AJ play so carefuly like has done before.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      I just hope he plays aggressively and makes dangerous runs on their defense. I don't want to see AJ play so carefuly like has done before.
                      He will have to come back and help out his full back or else they will just get destroyed at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        He will have to come back and help out his full back or else they will just get destroyed at the back.
                        Yes, obviously he has to make runs back and help. The problem is he is shit at defending and it will make his performance worse if Brighton don't expect him to be more aggressive.

Edit.
                        By that I mean he doesn't seem at all comfortable to take the ball away from other players or tackling. It looks so shaky.

Comment

Guys, I can't watch it, any help please !

Comment

Murray is starting . Andone injured?

Comment

Guys, I can't watch it, any help please !
                              Try here www.livesport.ws/en

Comment

Bissouma needs an interpreter to understand the referee?

Comment

Working...
                                X