Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Scoreless and uneventful first half, exactly how CH wants it.
    I didn't make it to watch the first half. Brighton still showing shaky?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Scoreless and uneventful first half, exactly how CH wants it.
      Prediction: Wolves will up their urgency at the beginning of the second half.

Comment

Watching grass grow is more exciting than this game.
        I can see what CH's calculation is, "We get 1 point out of this game, Cardiff loses to Liverpool, we are three points clear with a game in hand and can breath a bit easier."

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
          They look more defensively stout today. Granted, BHA hasn't shown much coming forward, but they have held the Wolves to be largely anonymous in the 1st half.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
            Watching grass grow is more exciting than this game.
            I can see what CH's calculation is, "We get 1 point out of this game, Cardiff loses to Liverpool, we are three points clear with a game in hand and can breath a bit easier."
            Famous last thoughts

Comment

Other thing goes well for BH is much better goal difference than Cardif

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                Bruno (instead of Montoya) and Bong (instead of Bernardo) have plugged the gaps. As usual against a deep defence, a bit of magic, rub of the green or a BHA mistake will get Wolves a goal. Or BHA will get caught on a breakaway, so BHA are being careful not get to sucked in by pushing too many forward.

Comment

I find Kayal better for this ultra defensive system than Propper.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    I find Kayal better for this ultra defensive system than Propper.
                    Team looked much better with Kayal. Kayal can at least dribble and buy them 3 seconds of time

Comment

I held Izquierdo in high regard but he has some deficiencies that I have not seen until today.

His explosiveness is minimized by his laissez faire approach in retaining the ball.

Kayal with a good long shot

Comment

Great effort from Kayal from 30 yards. Don't understand why he doesn't start ahead of Propper/Stephens. Kayal is their best midfielder.

Comment

Second BHA sub, no JB

Comment

Hopefully they will lose anytime Jahanbakhsh doesn't play.

Comment

HOW DID THAT NOT GO IN FOR WOLVES??

Comment

from the shots of the bench doesn't even look like he's warming up.

Also that shot off the post - they're going to be lucky not to concede to Wolves here in the last 15

Comment

Working...
                                X