Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 484

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 548 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,414 Times in 7,134 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Probable lineup?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    BHA fans have been surprisingly tolerant of the uninspiring ARJ from past experiences.
    Possibly because there have been multiple problems, the main one being unable to score from open play this season. As Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester all play similar tactics, I put it down to the players. Izquierdo and Pascal Groß have been missing and the new signings have not been so good as replacements.
    Home games
    0-0 v Watford, played well but did not get the rub of the green
    0-1 v Southampton; played against a better side on form
    0-5 v Bournemouth, a truly dreadful performance
    0-2 v Cardiff, unlucky to get Cardiff on a good day
    The arrival of Almiron has really opened up play for Pérez which has led to them getting goals since he arrived. Plus they have one of the best tacticians in world football. Leicester played similar under Puel, Rodgers only knows one way to play and that is to attack, this has also led to a better run of form. Burnley play to their strengths , set pieces and having two semi decent strikers in Barnes and Wood, bet you wish Barnes still played for you. He bullied that Chelsea defence last night , they couldn’t cope.
    The problem has been against those sides , that they have all seemed to want it more than you and I only saw a change in the Wolves game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Probable lineup?
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see changes, Hughton knows that if he wants to stay up they probably have to beat Newcastle at home on the weekend. Their goal difference is so much better than Cardiff’s that it means Cardiff would have to win two and draw one of their last four games that I don’t see happening.

My dream scenario as a Liverpool fan is that Brighton need to get something last game of the season against Man City and ARJ scores a blinder in injury time to keep Brighton up and win the league for Liverpool 😃 A man can dream hey.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see changes, Hughton knows that if he wants to stay up they probably have to beat Newcastle at home on the weekend. Their goal difference is so much better than Cardiff’s that it means Cardiff would have to win two and draw one of their last four games that I don’t see happening.

My dream scenario as a Liverpool fan is that Brighton need to get something last game of the season against Man City and ARJ scores a blinder in injury time to keep Brighton up and win the league for Liverpool 😃 A man can dream hey.
    If only!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 2,791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post

As a United fan that situation is not ideal for me.

But if it means Jahanbakhsh gets some credit and gets revenge on Kyle Walker so be it.

Thanks
    AJ starting on the right wing!!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    4 3 3 with JB on the right wooo
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Will be on direct contact with Son

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 2,791 Posts
    Ya abolfazl

High-Ranked Member

Thanks

Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Six changes.
    In: Montoya, Bernardo, Ali J, Bissouma, Locadia, Andone.
    Out: Bruno, Bong, Propper, March, Jose, Murray.
    Albion (4-5-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Gross, Stephens, Bissouma, Locadia; Andone. #bhafc
    Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
    12m12 minutes ago
    More
    Subs: Button, Burn, Bong, Balogun, Kayal, March, Murray. #bhafc

Onus on Jahanbakhsh to perform and Montoya to concentrate.

I don't think the team is a very good fit to play Spurs? Except we do need speed at the back to cope with Son.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.