Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
    Attacking midfielder, essentially the same position as ARJ.

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion 0 West Bromwich Albion 0

Sat 26 Jan 2019 15:00 UT
      The FA Cup - Fourth Round

Venue: Amex Stadium

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46928651

Boring scoreless draw.
      Brighton need a decent attacking midfielder to break down deep defences. Team put out did not click at all.

PS: At least Brighton at not suffering like West Ham at Wimbledon! This match still in progress though.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        Sat 26 Jan 2019 15:00 UT
        The FA Cup - Fourth Round

Venue: Amex Stadium
        https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46928651

Boring score draw.

Brighton need a decent attacking midfielder to break down deep defences. Team put out did not click at all.
        PS: At least Brighton at not suffering like West Ham at Wimbledon! This match still in progress though.
        New signing plays as a CAM right? Might provide more spring to the attack than Gross

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Attacking midfielder, essentially the same position as ARJ.
          ARJ is a winger that has the ability to CAM at times, but that's not his natural position at all.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            New signing plays as a CAM right? Might provide more spring to the attack than Gross
            It was mostly the second team. Pascal Groß wasn't playing and was missed. Glenn Murray wasn't playing and the pace was slow enough for him.

About a dozen half chances were missed, only half of them on target. Mainly, there was misunderstandings in front of goal.

West Ham and Everton both lost to lower opposition when both most have fancied their chances this season in the FA Cup.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football.../fa-cup/winner

Now only 7 max PL clubs in the last 16, including 4 of the top 6. Romantics would like the top 4 (out of 6) to play each other in the next round.

Comment

FIFA 19 MOTM Jahanbakhsh Review | FIFA 19 MOTM Alireza Jahanbakhsh Player Review

Comment

My friend, I am back. Roxanaz, some sad personal issues happened and I was down for a very long time...I only picked myself up when someone I knew died suddenly last week (Google the name 'Aloysius Pang' and you can find out more). His death shook me and I decided I can't be down anymore. Life is precious, my friend. so....I am back, living, and back to loving the things and people around me again.

I will always love Iran football and Team Melli. For the game against Japan, I am back with you guys.
                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  What happened to Elizabeth?
                  My friend, I am back. Roxanaz, some sad personal issues happened and I was down for a very long time...I only picked myself up when someone I knew died suddenly last week (Google the name 'Aloysius Pang' and you can find out more). His death shook me and I decided I can't be down anymore. Life is precious, my friend. so....I am back, living, and back to loving the things and people around me again.*
                  I will always love Iran football and Team Melli. For the game against Japan, I am back with you guys.

Comment

Eliz!!!
                    Thought one of the guys was joking around.
                    Welcome back dear!
                    Life does that sometimes, time off is healthy.
                    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. TM is more than football, it's a spiritual journey.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                      Eliz!!!
                      Thought one of the guys was joking around.
                      Welcome back dear!
                      Life does that sometimes, time off is healthy.
                      I am so sorry to hear about your loss. TM is more than football, it's a spiritual journey.
                      Thanks dear. yup. I no longer want to waste time feeling down or sad. I am blessed to be able to support Team Melli, their never say die spirit continues to touch me. All the best to our beloved team against Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                        Thanks dear. yup. I no longer want to waste time feeling down or sad. I am blessed to be able to support Team Melli, their never say die spirit continues to touch me. All the best to our beloved team against Japan.
                        Great to have u back!
                        All the best to Jahanbaksh and TM!
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Premier League

Tues 29 Jan 2019 19:45 UT

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Venue: Craven Cottage

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46955255

Comment

With all due respect for AJ, you cant possibly say he is an asset to Brighton.

Throughout the entire Asian cup and EPL, his first touches were really disappointing. You cant be an EPL player with touches like that. Sure he had an injury but first touches are a skill you either have or you don't. A 1-2month injury doesn't take your touching skills way from you.

Also, time and time again, he would have the ball on the wings, but was way too rigid to do anything creative with it other than make a poor effort at a cross. It was as tough you're watching a really heavy kid try turn a player.

Please don't get emotional over this and take it personal if you're a JB fan. I stay up till the early hours in the morning to watch him play in EPL but you can't deny the fact that he just doesn't have what it takes to be anything special.
                            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

think ARJ won't be playing for this match. he shld b back for the next next one against Watford this Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                                think ARJ won't be playing for this match. he shld b back for the next next one against Watford this Sat.
                                Looking forward to it. It will also help me/us move on from the Asian Cup. Good luck to ARJ and all our legionnaires.

Comment

Working...
                                X