No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB is doing a great job with hazard...just watch first sub will be AJ again....LOL

Comment

This is what I don't get...

None of the respect for his pinpoint long balls or his interceptions on the flank.
      I think they just don't like taking on a man and losing the ball, even if he is the only one trying to make something. These comments came when he tried to take two men on - unsuccessful on the second.

One thing for sure, in no way is he playing "awful". He has contributed to the best attacking chances and is tracking back to fulfil his roles in attack and defence.

Understand you thought your record signing would have more of an impact, but don't take the piss.

Comment

AJ great defensively but as is always the problem with brighton, you're not going to get much attacking value when your wingers are stuck trying to clear the ball 10 yards away from their own goal. Andone has looked a lot more mobile than Murray but theres always the problem of Propper/Stephens hesitating to send the through ball. Not sure what Brighton will change in the second half, hopefully Bissouma gets more attacking license otherwise we'll probably just be in for more of the same.

Comment

Watching Brighton play is even more frustrating than when we were forced to watch Rubin Kazan play.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not impressed with AJ this year or as a player, but those comments are really un called for.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

None of the respect for his pinpoint long balls or his interceptions on the flank.
              I think they just don't like taking on a man and losing the ball, even if he is the only one trying to make something. These comments came when he tried to take two men on - unsuccessful on the second.

One thing for sure, in no way is he playing "awful". He has contributed to the best attacking chances and is tracking back to fulfil his roles in attack and defence.

Understand you thought your record signing would have more of an impact, but don't take the piss.
              But when March or Stephens lose the ball every time they touch it, that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                how do i copy paste the acestream link ?
                first click on it ? then copy the web address and put it in soda player ?
                it says not the right format ?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  AJ great defensively but as is always the problem with brighton, you're not going to get much attacking value when your wingers are stuck trying to clear the ball 10 yards away from their own goal. Andone has looked a lot more mobile than Murray but theres always the problem of Propper/Stephens hesitating to send the through ball. Not sure what Brighton will change in the second half, hopefully Bissouma gets more attacking license otherwise we'll probably just be in for more of the same.
                  this
                  i would guess that for 2nd half he just gonna swap out wings for Ali and AK and try to play a bit more offensively ...? they still have to be cautious of not giving up too many goals as they currently do have the favorable GD over Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

utter bs
                    he has been brighton's best player in 1st half in my book
                    has done a marvelous job of keeping in check Hazard(imo, EPL's best footballer) defensively and has looked sharp attacking the few times he has gotten a chance to go forward with little to no support..!! i dont know wtf they expect him to do ..? dribble the whole chelsea team and score a goal for them.??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      utter bs
                      he has been brighton's best player in 1st half in my book
                      has done a marvelous job of keeping in check Hazard(imo, EPL's best footballer) defensively and has looked sharp attacking the few times he has gotten a chance to go forward with little to no support..!! i dont know wtf they expect him to do ..? dribble the whole chelsea team and score a goal for them.??
                      I think they are just missing the game or not watching it?

One person talked about JB's long ball to Solly March. he did two long balls to solly march, actually the first one was better than the second.

You can't criticise if you're not really watching the game properly imho.

Comment

He makes run after run after run into space and the ball rarely comes to him either cos a cross field ball isn’t made or they stop play and pass the ball back. I see this happening every time I watch Brighton play. So poor.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Chelsea 2 -0

I just can’t understand how Stephens and Propper are playing but not Kayal every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

this is what happens when you put an inferior player to mark Hazard..!

Comment

'Chelsea is our religion'

Comment

Ah, another game in which fanboys of the Iranian kind can't understand why Brighton fans are losing their confidence in JB, who has shown absolutely nothing notable in all his performances.

Comment

Working...
                                X