Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    if they paid 17 million for him, he will start from first game, believe me, you cant have this much hype and not start from the begining of the season
    Players with non EU passport who are under the age of 25 are usually not allowed the feature the first 3 EPL matches. Brighton will probably try to get a special permit from the royal house though.

Comment

Are you guys sure he doesn't have a Dutch passport? The guy was there for 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Players with non EU passport who are under the age of 25 are usually not allowed the feature the first 3 EPL matches. Brighton will probably try to get a special permit from the royal house though.
        ive never heard of this rule. Source?

Btw did Alireza ever get his Dutch passport?

Comment

Really? didnt know this rule...
          sigpic

Comment

Baba umadim in agha ehsano begirim didnt think anyone else would fall for it
            Royal house

Comment

Baba umadim in agha ehsano begirim didnt think anyone else would fall for it
              Royal house
              hahahaha there are so many strange rules... wouldnt have shocked me. but i was like "Wtf i know so many players who played the first games without beeing from the eu"
              sigpic

Comment

Even if this was true his birthday is on the first day of the Premier League and he will be 25

Comment

Jahanbakhsh interview with khabar varzeshi
                  https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

* چرا به پیشنهاد لستر که تیمی بهتر از برایتون نشان داده، جواب رد دادی؟
                  پیشنهاد مالی لستر بهتر بود، اما با مشورت*هایی که گرفتم به این نتیجه رسیدم که برایتون را انتخاب کنم.
                  * اما خیلی*ها اعتقاد داشتند لستر انتخاب بهتری برای تو بود؟
                  در مورد من بحث پاداش و یکسری مسائل دیگر را مطرح کردند که واقعاً خنده*دار بود، چون اصلاً پای چنین مسائلی در میان نبود.
                  * پای چه مسائلی در میان بود که موجب شد قید لستر را بزنی؟
                  لستر لحظه آخر به من پیشنهاد داد، اما من هم باید خیلی از مسائل را لحاظ می*کردم و قدم خوبی برمی*داشتم. برای من مواردی جدا از مسائل مالی در اولویت قرار داشتند. برایتون فصل قبل چهاردهم، پانزدهم جدول بوده، اما هم باشگاه برایتون و هم مربی*اش به شکل جدی مرا می*خواستند، اما در لستر فقط مدیر این باشگاه روی من نظر مثبت داشت و مربی*اش را از نزدیک ندیده بودم به همین دلیل وقتی همه این موارد را در کنار هم گذاشتم پس از مشورتی که با پدر و مادرم، مدیر برنامه*هایم، کارلوس کی روش و مهدی مهدوی*کیا داشتم برایتون را انتخاب کردم.
                  LCFC offer was better ($), but following consultations that I had (Parents, Agent, CQ and Mahdavikia), I reached the conclusion to sign with BHAFC.

I had other priorities than financial matters. Brighton finished 15th in the last season, but both club and their Headcoach wanted me seriously, whereas in Leicester it was only the club manager who who had a positive view about me and I hadn't met the coach.

Brighton Aim to finish in top 10-12 EPL this year.

There are some surprises for PAG, but I don't want to talk about it. He is a great player with a lot of potential. I welcome his presence in european football and EPL. He is mentally strong and capable of big achievements.

I'm not fully match-fit as I have trained only 3 sessions compared to the rest of the team who started 26 days ago.

The clubs knows about AC. Likewise their goalies (asutralian NT) will be there and they are already having "kori"!

He is also happy to hear that Milmo has offer from EPL!

Coming to EPL was a dream of mine, but it won't be my last step/destination. Of course becoming a champion will be very important.

Comment

Tickets for the Home match vs Fulham on September 1st are going to be on General Sale (No membership or purchase history required) from tomorrow for anyone that's interested in coming to visit - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ticket-update/

Comment

Did Alireza started training with the team?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                        Did Alireza started training with the team?
                        He has been training with the team for about a week now.

Comment

Originally posted by brighton_fan View Post
                          Tickets for the Home match vs Fulham on September 1st are going to be on General Sale (No membership or purchase history required) from tomorrow for anyone that's interested in coming to visit - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ticket-update/
                          How do we get away tickets?

I'm probably gonna try and get to as many away games up north as possible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He has been training with the team for about a week now.
                            Is there picture of him in the training ground. I havent seen anything from him.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

https://twitter.com/SkyFantasyFooty/...27165229244416

Dean Ashton always did know his stuff

September 1st will be enough time for him to get match fit so I'll try and get tickets tomorrow.

Comment

Navad just aired a solid 5 min block about Brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X