Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Why is Stephens and Propper playing?
      Kayel is much better

Edit: jahanbaksh off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ARJ off in 61 min

Comment

Game felt unfair to me AJ not really given a chance. Maybe I'm bias. Nothing up front.. nothing
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Alireza out why does the coach keep pulling alireza out? Just started watching was he that bad??? What the hell he needs to go back to Netherlands this is not working out for both parties

Comment

Jesus f**king christ. I can't believe he took out Alireza.

Why doesn't he play Alireza on the right (his natrual position) and take out AK?

Comment

jb subbed out for march
                must be tactical decision as he certainly wasnt the problem
                BHA badly need more quality options in CM/AM position

lets hope they get something outa this match otherwise they'll get dragged right back into relegation fight...!

Comment

Murray is not good enough in link up plays both Andone and Locadia need to get more playing time then him. Murray should be a 30min player right now. Bring him in upfront when needed but thats it.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Jesus f**king christ. I can't believe he took out Alireza.
                    Why doesn't he play Alireza on the right (his natrual position) and take out AK?
                    thats
                    exactly what i was thinking needed to be done.

Comment

Yeah he was subbed but last game against Millwall when March came for ARJ he made a difference in their comeback. But ARJ didn't get many opportunities up front today to show himself but at least he got the start, his manager still has confidence in him.

But Brighton in general are lacking in attacking chemistry, it's not just Jahanbakhsh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Brighton playing better because It makes sense to have one inverted winger and one conventional winger. Like Ive said before, ARJ needs izquerdo to be in form for him to play on the left and allow ARJ to play on the right.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Stopped watching after the coach subbed out the only player on his side that was playing well, moving in the right positions off the ball and wasn't making any mistakes when he had the ball which happened to be ARJ.

Brighton is just pure unadulterated steaming piece of dog shit smack in the middle of English Premiership pitch. The only good thing that has come out of this is that Alireza has actually managed to bulk up without losing his speed which will be needed if he wants to stay in this league albeit in a different team.

Comment

Alot of people on the Brighton side giving AJ alot of heat again. But I don't understand why since the whole team is shit and the goal happened on mistakes in the right side of the pitch. Pröpper has been awful, probably the worst player today.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                              Alot of people on the Brighton side giving AJ alot of heat again. But I don't understand why since the whole team is shit and the goal happened on mistakes in the right side of the pitch. Pröpper has been awful, probably the worst player today.
                              Cuz he ain't worth the transfer fee sadly
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                Cuz he ain't worth the transfer fee sadly
                                In today's market thats not even that much of a transfer fee in all fairness.
                                The whole team played like shite today it would have taken a godsend of a player to make anything of that. The way they were set up, the poor chemistry, the agonizingly slow buildup play, the midfielders that refused to take a risk and occupy attacking positions. Dreadful.

Comment

Working...
                                X