Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    This also applies to ARJ.

Out of All of the attacks in AZ, 60-70% of them went through him.

Jahanbaksh needs players to make runs around him, and players that can play quick passes.

He is someone who definitely needs to have a good amount of the ball to have a good impact.

Graham potter coming to Brighton is an absolute blessing for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is very true and that’s why I like when he plays with Andone up front bc that guy is quick. Quality player overall up front for ARJ to play with I think potter won’t be like CH where he will rotate between the two he’s smart enough to know who the clear better player is
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i hope with a new coach alireza can do better. they can get saman, since saman also have a swedish passport he can be a eu player

Comment

Having coached Saman and relied on a traditional attacking formation to lift oostersund to a winning team, I have great faith in ARJ’s prospects for next season with the new coach. I get ARJ came to BHA partly for CH, I’m sure ARJ would agree that more of the same from CH next season would likely be the end of his run at BHA

Comment

How will the younger manager's do?

How will the younger manager's do? Potter 44, Rodgers 46, Solskjær 46, Eddie Howe 41, Silva 41, Santo 45

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i hope with a new coach alireza can do better. they can get saman, since saman also have a swedish passport he can be a eu player
            True words

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              From what I remember Alireza said himself that the reason he chose Brighton over Leicester city, was because the former's coach wanted him.
              Did he seriously turn down an offer from Leicester?

Comment

Iranian players always make bad choices thanks to their shitty agents.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                  Where have you been dude? There was a major competition between Brighton and Leicester to get Jahanbakhsh. Even until the last day no one knew which club he'd choose between them. But from what I remember, Leicester had already their main squad set and just wanted to strengthen their team with Jahanbakhsh further while for Brighton he was supposed to become one of their main players.

Comment

there sure was some serious inquiries and intent from LCFC, however it was primarily sparked from ARJ's sudden late season scoring burst that culminated in him winning the Golden Boot and certainly wasnt a longstanding interest to sign Ali as it was the case with BHA..!!
                    i think that LCFC's sorta last minutes inquisitions for ARJ was primarily sparked by their intent to bargain-shop for a promising Mahrez replacement ..!! possibly even just to be nasty and trying to swoop in last minute to steal Ali from BHA ..!! at a very least they succeeded Running up the Transfer fee$ BHA had to pay AZ, in order to secure his transfer...!!
                    in short
                    there certainly was interest from LCFC but it never came across as a genuine intense desire to sign..!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      ]]

Amiens avoid relegation, as expected https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...miens-Guingamp

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                        Iranian players always make bad choices thanks to their shitty agents.
                        Thats always been our problem in every sport.

Comment

As far as i'm aware of he never had an offer from Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            As far as i'm aware of he never had an offer from Leicester City.
                            He did, the agent even confirmed it if I remember correctly!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              He did, the agent even confirmed it if I remember correctly!
                              Source?

Comment

I just remember it being a long crazy blown out saga , with ARJ keeping us guessing till the end. Wouldn’t be surprised if the agent and Alkmaar were using interest from other teams ie Leicester City to get ARJ and Alkmaar more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X