Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    is pouraligangi going to brighton?
    Andy Naylor just dismissed it... https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/...65339107577858
    Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
      Presumably straight from Amir Hashimi

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
        Presumably straight from Amir Hashimi
        He didn't really say no though? That would be the case only if your 2 homegrown players leave. Are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          He didn't really say no though? That would be the case only if your 2 homegrown players leave. Are they?
          Yeah they'll both almost definitely be leaving

Comment

yesterday JB posted a picture in his insta story with a brighton jersey in a locker room saying "first day in the office" , meaning he is already training there. Saturday brighton will play a friendly against Birmingham. Maybe ARJ could get some minutes there

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
              yesterday JB posted a picture in his insta story with a brighton jersey in a locker room saying "first day in the office" , meaning he is already training there. Saturday brighton will play a friendly against Birmingham. Maybe ARJ could get some minutes there
              That's what we are all hoping. As it's a friendly, we could see him start.

Comment

Looks like AJ got #23 since the new defender is wearing 18. As per Wikipedia and not confirmed yet.

Comment

i think he is already training with the team. Anybody got info about it?

Comment

Dam it’s a shame I’m broke till pay day or I’d go to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      Looks like AJ got #23 since the new defender is wearing 18. As per Wikipedia and not confirmed yet.
                      You can't trust wikipedia. Nothing is official until the club announce it. Number 8 Jiri Skalak appears to be leaving for Millwall so he could easily take number 8.

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                      i think he is already training with the team. Anybody got info about it?
                      Usually the first days would be spent benchmarking the player over a series physical tests. This is so the sports scientists can track his progress, fatigue etc over the course of the season.

Comment

Also should be noted that he's the 2nd Iranian football product to play in the premier league, last one being Ando 10 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Also should be noted that he's the 2nd Iranian football product to play in the premier league, last one being Ando 10 years ago
                          3rd. Bagheri played in the EPL too.

Comment

Third. If you count Bagheri's one game before he got injured.

Comment

We also had Kaebi, unfortunately he never really got a chance to play much! I don't know if you count Dejagah also, he did a fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                We also had Kaebi, unfortunately he never really got a chance to play much! I don't know if you count Dejagah also, he did a fantastic job!
                                Kaebi went to Leicester when they were in the Championship if Im not mistaking. Dejagah is a product of German football.

Comment

Working...
                                X