Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I would say his game intelligence, footballing IQ as well. His timing of passes, decision, particularly in Holland was just the best in the entire league, above the likes of Neres, Ziyach, Kluivert, and other wingers who are more highly sought after.
    For TM, I think due to a mental thing, as well as the defensive style of play we dont see this.
    So far for Brighton, due to lack of confidence and chemistry, we havent seen this. But it is there, and is his best attribute. Once it arrives, then BHAFC fans will truly be aware that they have a different caliber of player on there team, but again, it will take time.
    My concern is that the style of play just doesnt suit him.
    Regarding your concern, we can be confident ARJ will overcome this - no matter how tough the journey is - as he is very professional and mentally tough.
    Not sure if he even reads the comments here. if he do, then all the more we fans should get behind him here on this forum to cheer him on!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Jahanbakhsh seems to already have a telepathic relationship with Locadia judging from both of their Instagram stories jamming out to Sicko Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Jahanbakhsh seems to already have a telepathic relationship with Locadia judging from both of their Instagram stories jamming out to Sicko Mode
        that is why I believe Jahanbakhsh will succeed with Brighton. All is needed is time.
        previously he was trying to get used to the new environment.
        now he is getting his first 90 mins and building telepathic relationship with others.
        who knows in a few weeks he might score a goal!
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Highlights of ARJ vs. Newcastle.

Two scenes where he could have done better - should have scored and made a pass to open man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMtP1VF...anianlegioners

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Two scenes where he could have done better - should have scored and made a pass to open man.

link doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Both were plays he would have done right last season. Clearly he is not there yet this season. Once the team starts trusting him as the architect of offense, then we will see the real ARJ.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Both were plays he would have done right last season. Clearly he is not there yet this season. Once the team starts trusting home as the architect of offense, then we will see the real ARJ.
                I agree

For NEC and AZ jahanbaksh was the guy the team always played through.

His teammates need to give him the ball, and CH needs to encourage him to drive the ball forward, he is excellent at playmaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Alireza really needs to work on his upper body running form. He is too tense, doesn't relax his shoulders and over-extends a bit on his arms which leads to less efficient force output, slower rotation, and less balance. I noticed slight improvement in the last game he played, and i'm sure it's something the coaches have picked up on by now.

Comment

“I had some Iranian fans here and it’s always nice when you see your country represented.

“It’s always a nice feeling to see your flag – wherever I’ve been the Iran fans have always been there and supported me.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...xt-generation/

Comment

Who wants IPTV with iranian channels and all pay tv channels including all sports channels from every country e.g beIn, Sky, BT, Fox. I am selling it for 200$ per year and u can test it for 24 hours for free. You only need a smart TV.

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
                        Who wants IPTV with iranian channels and all pay tv channels including all sports channels from every country e.g beIn, Sky, BT, Fox. I am selling it for 200$ per year and u can test it for 24 hours for free. You only need a smart TV.
                        Sounds appealing, but what do you mean by you are selling it? Are you a telecommunications conglomerate? lol

Comment

I ordered YeahIPTV, works perfect and cost only $80/year

Comment

I'm going to the Amex on Saturday for the match against Wolves, I have such a good feeling that he will score his first goal Will share photos
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              I'm going to the Amex on Saturday for the match against Wolves, I have such a good feeling that he will score his first goal Will share photos
                              I hope he starts, last game Knockeart didn't get a single minute! Therefore I am expecting Knockeart to start this time! Let's see!

Comment

Travel to the Wolves match

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                How are you getting to the game?

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...de-revised.pdf

Train problems from London.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...-wolves-match/

Comment

Working...
                                X