Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizz View Post
    Brighton signed another right winger, Anders Dreyer from Denmark (20) years old.
    To join the U-23 squad. http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...h-side-esbjerg

Comment

Alireza now confirmed to be Squad number 16 for the upcoming season - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ers-confirmed/

The numbers that went up on the website last night had not been confirmed and were probably just a mistake, I hope nobody ordered a shirt with number 9! If you did, you may be able to cancel the order if you do it quickly.

Still not known whether he will be wearing the name Alireza or Jahanbakhsh, I would suspect we'll have to wait until the match on Saturday to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by brighton_fan View Post
        Alireza now confirmed to be Squad number 16 for the upcoming season - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ers-confirmed/

The numbers that went up on the website last night had not been confirmed and were probably just a mistake, I hope nobody ordered a shirt with number 9! If you did, you may be able to cancel the order if you do it quickly.

Still not known whether he will be wearing the name Alireza or Jahanbakhsh, I would suspect we'll have to wait until the match on Saturday to find out.
        Strange, since 18 (his number on the national team) seems to be open. I wonder why he chose 16 instead

Comment

I just read he got no. 9?
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
            I just read he got no. 9?
            The squad section of the website still lists him as number 9 currently, but these likely are just placeholders and will be updated soon. The article on the website that I just linked is 100% the correct numbers. Locadia is going to be number 9. For example, Oliver Norwood is still listed with a squad number in the squad section but he hasn't actually been given a number in the official release as he will likely be leaving. The numbers that were just released are definitely the correct ones.

Comment

He just posted on his Instagram, #16 with Jahanbakhsh on the back

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

AJ16!!!!

Comment

Comment

Sorry about yesterday guys I posted that Jahanbakhsh was given 9. Some crackhead on the Albion website had gone in and assigned incorrect numbers for all the new players!

So 16 it is and those jerseys look sick! I just bought 4 for family and friends! On their website you can choose Jahanbakhsh specific jerseys now.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Sorry about yesterday guys I posted that Jahanbakhsh was given 9. Some crackhead on the Albion website had gone in and assigned incorrect numbers for all the new players!
                      So 16 it is and those jerseys look sick! I just bought 4 for family and friends! On their website you can choose Jahanbakhsh specific jerseys now.
                      Here is the link: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit...ult-home-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Need to know hopefully by tomorrow. Ordering one for a bday present. Since I am in Canada, takes a bit of time to get here. Want to get it before the party.

Albion squad numbers 2018-19: 1 Ryan, 2 Bruno, 3 Bong, 4 Duffy, 5 Dunk, 6 Stephens, 7 Kayal, 8 Bissouma, 9 Locadia, 10 Andone, 11 Knockaert, 13 Gross, 14 Balogun, 16 Jahanbakhsh. 17 Murray, 19 Izquierdo, 20 March, 21 Schelotto, 23 Steele, 24 Propper, 25 Hemed, 27 Button, 29 Suttner, 30 Bernardo.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1640...-up-at-albion/

That's 24 players, 25 allowed, only 6 HGP , seven is minimum. So we anticipate another English player, over 21, before the deadline on Thursday!?

Norwood and Towell, over 21 and not allocated numbers. Both English or Welsh.

Comment

Just ordered 2 official AJ16 home jerseys from Brighton website. AJ is already making cash for the club...without having played a single EPL game!

Comment

How much are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              How much are they?
                              With AJ name/number: 62 British Pounds (can order from most places in the world and your credit card will convert to your local currency).

Comment

That green away jersey though
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X