No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballsy move by the owner to shittcan Chris, but the right decision for possible progress of the club into the highest echelons of english football and certainly a welcomed decision from Alireza's perspective..!!? well I guess that will depend on who's the successor and how his game plans play into his footballing strength ..!?
    anyways, what i mentioned yesterday after he got subbed out of the game while clearly being one of the standout BHA players still stands..!
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    it looks unlikely but i really think BHA need to dump CH in offseason if they desired anything but another perpetual relegation fight for next season..!!
    CH seems to be awful invested and pretty much set in his ultra conservative and unambitious playing tactics..!! highly doubt he would change either even with wealth of more attacking options added to his squad during summer ..!
    Alireza's probable improvements for next season are sure to be incremental if not marginal if if CH is kept on and same ol chicken shitt playing antics of him is allowed to persist..!
    ARJ considering his contract and price tag is unlikely to become a bit player or not given many more chances next season by any other manager in charge of BHA ..!
    regardless of coaching change, BHA need to inject some youth and pace into their side for next season especially on the MF and attacking front..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 05-13-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
      Hum...!!
      this Perseus dude musta been one of their board members then..??
      i suppose he was arguing against the signing of alireza too but got outvoted..?? lol

Comment

I’ve heard Daei is free now they are looking for a manager , what great timing

Comment

I have a very bad feeling about this! It was Hughton who kept giving JB playing time. I'm not sure the new manager will.

I get flash backs from Mahdavikia and his situation in Hamburg after their coach was sacked!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
            Interesting, because I always thought Hughton was the one who really wanted him.

Read an interview with ARJ's advisor a few days ago. Basically ARJ is killing it in training, but he's nervous or something and can't do it yet on the field.
            Advisor said 2nd season he'll turn int around.

Comment

As far as I remember JB himself said he chose Brighton over Leicester city mostly because in the former's case it was the coach who'd been wanting him for 4 years.

Comment

I think this was a good move for Brighton, I just don't know what this means for Jahanbakhsh...

Comment

There will be a lot of rumours and former professionals etc giving their opinions in the press over the next few days and sadly due to ARJ being their record signing and Brighton having a poor season then he will be used as a scapegoat. I agree with some of you that it was reported that he was wanted by Hughton for a long time before he came and Hughton was the one who told the Brighton fans that they hadn’t seen the best of him yet.
                  Hopefully the new guy who comes in has some sense to see that he is better than the player he was last season and gives him a chance but also Alireza has to prove himself to the new manager in training and in how he holds himself.
                  As I said a while back it was interesting how these attacking players were brought from abroad and none of them were able to prove themselves and lacked confidence and there was a reason for it, which was Hughtons tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Graham Potter is the favorite by the Bookies to be the next manager.

Alireza + Saman union incoming?
                    i suppose lack of Prem experience is the biggest knock against his possible appointment..!? and his relative obscurity ?? but from tactical and inspirational leadership perspective he could be an ideal candidate for BHA, outside the obvious list of Prem journey-men coaches who just swap teams every year in EPL/Championship, each with varying success rates..!

the swift dumping of Chris, hours after yet another pathetic, uninspiring and frankly embarrassing performance by BHA, this time with watchful eyes of the whole of country if not the world, may suggest either a knee jerk decision.. ? or more likely a calculated one with the possible replacement already identified to be lined up to take over asap with minimal waste of precious preparations for next season ..! besides; had CH been kept on, the recruitment folks in the club woulda struggled mightily in their attempts to attract any other attacking player to join their ranks for next season, witnessing what happened to the likes of Jahanbakhsh this year..!! hell even Samaan as you suggest here would told them to take a hike...!!

btw, saman ghodoos is precisely the ideal sorta of player that the club needs and actually are now well capable of attracting and affording with CH out of the picture..! a very stark possibility especially if Potter gets the position indeed..!!

Comment

LOOOOOL Imagine Brighton fans reaction when Graham Potter brings another Iranian player in Saman Ghoddos to Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        LOOOOOL Imagine Brighton fans reaction when Graham Potter brings another Iranian player in Saman Ghoddos to Brighton
                        If I had the time and knowledge in how to properly do it , would love to start that as a rumour on the Brighton forum, stick in Azmoun and Milad as well 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          If I had the time and knowledge in how to properly do it , would love to start that as a rumour on the Brighton forum, stick in Azmoun and Milad as well 😀
                          they wish..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Im on it

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Interesting, because I always thought Hughton was the one who really wanted him.

Read an interview with ARJ's advisor a few days ago. Basically ARJ is killing it in training, but he's nervous or something and can't do it yet on the field.
                              Advisor said 2nd season he'll turn int around.
                              dont believe that non sense for a second - hughton LOVES JB. he was scouting him for a long time, he went to holland with him for a ceremony ffs what kind of manager would do that for a player they didn't want?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

BHA will get relegated now - Championship-level players, not much money, problem with team spirit that even a nice-guy coach can't fix.

Hughton, despite his football, was doing a miracle keeping these guys above water. The promoted sides for next season (Canaries, Blades and likely LUFC) have better squads. Even though NCFC have less money than BHA, they have spent it very very well over the last 1-2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X