• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
    Anyone knows where to watch ?
    Hopefully this stream will show the game:

http://sportsstreams.site/chelsea-vs...n-hove-albion/

If not, I'll try and find another link.

Comment

Find good links here, incl acestream: http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/78393...hton_and_hove/

Comment

any acestream links ?
        where to get it ?
        i downloaded soda player for my mac and need link

thanks

Comment

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
          14m14 minutes ago
          More
          Ali J is on the right, where he normally plays for Iran. March left. #bhafc

as expected

Comment

brighton's game reminds me of TM LOL slow and impatient with the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              brighton's game reminds me of TM LOL slow and impatient with the ball...
              It's much worse and somehow even more cynical.

Comment

Nice pinpoint cross from JB. BHA's best scene so far.

Comment

This is one of the first JB games ive been able to see from the beginning because of other commitments.

I don't get the criticism, or is he playing better than he has previously?

For the few things Hughton is asking him to do (stay on the wing, track back, do the odd dribble and absolutely pin-point lofty pass to the opposite wing), he is executing them as well as you could expect. Any football analyst could see that he is a classy player from how he approaches the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    any acestream links ?
                    where to get it ?
                    i downloaded soda player for my mac and need link

thanks
                    check here: http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/78393...hton_and_hove/

Comment

these long ball passes by JB are fucking gorgeous, holy crap lol

Comment

what a beautiful pass by jb...too bad that guy on the left sucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          This is one of the first JB games ive been able to see from the beginning because of other commitments.

I don't get the criticism, or is he playing better than he has previously?

For the few things Hughton is asking him to do (stay on the wing, track back, do the odd dribble and absolutely pin-point lofty pass to the opposite wing), he is executing them as well as you could expect. Any football analyst could see that he is a classy player from how he approaches the ball.
                          People just look for a reason to complain and bash someone, it's how the Iranian fan base has always been. We expect Zidane like skill from our players and nothing less lol

Comment

Second pinpoint cross to the opposite wing was as good as the first.

I do like the BHA fans good bunch, but if they can't appreciate the class of these balls, which not many footballers in the world can pull off, then maybe the Championship is a league more suited to what they are looking for in footballers. Once in one of his earlier games he did an unreal pinpoint lobbed through ball and no one seemed to mention it on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              but these links they want you to sign up..how do you not sign up and watch? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                                People just look for a reason to complain and bash someone, it's how the Iranian fan base has always been. We expect Zidane like skill from our players and nothing less lol
                                I'm not talking about the iranian fan base, I think everyone here supports him - the kids who are trolling are just doing it for a kick, I don't think they really mean what they are saying. Some people, whether engineers or not, like trolling for the sake of it.

I was talking about the BHA fans who are justified in criticising the net output of their record signing, but I feel a sizeable bunch don't appreciate this kind of player. So far all i've seen today is pure continental-standard class.

Comment

Working...
                                X