• Show
Clear All

Looks like he is not in starting line-up

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
      Looks like he is not in starting line-up
      Might be? March is not fit.

Comment

Naylor seems to think it's AJ in for what was supposed to be originally March on the left wing ...

I wish we could keep him on the right wing instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Might be? March is not fit.
          https://www.livescore.com/soccer/eng...ion/1-3011322/

Comment

Alireza starting against Man City!!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...50831540400130

Comment

@AndyNaylorArgus
              23s23 seconds ago
              More
              Now confirmed. #bhafc
              Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Bissouma, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, Jahanbakhsh.

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
              4m4 minutes ago
              More
              No March in the squad (calf), no Kayal.
              Locadia fit for the bench. #bhafc
              Subs: Button, Bruno, Bong, Burn, Izquierdo, Locadia, Andone.

Comment

It's cool having an iranian playing against city, but man I don't know if I dare watch this game :P

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                  @AndyNaylorArgus
                  23s23 seconds ago
                  More
                  Now confirmed. #bhafc
                  Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Bissouma, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, Jahanbakhsh.
                  I don't know why livescore has Locadia starting instead?

Comment

i pray brighton win, fa cup win, get them to europa league.

Comment

Nope, they have ARJ

Comment

Never mind they corrected it

Comment

Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion

No midfielders on the bench for Brighton.

Comment

fairly sure he would get the starting nod even if marsh wasnt injured..! i got a tennis game and will miss the match ..! is there gonna be a replays of it..!?

BHA have looked dreadful the last two run-outs and its hard not to expect a one way traffic and an embarrassing spanking today vs the high flying, quadruple-chasing City...!!

lets just hope for the sake of the fans CH grow a pair of balls and allow his players to express themselves more offensively and doesnt have them pinned deep again parking the bus, cause that sure will not work vs City a la Chelsea game.!
                            their only hope is to just let his players duke it out and have a go at city early on hoping to score the opener..!

this is a golden chance for ARJ to score a goal or at least have himself a memorable performance and wipe the slate clean with BHA fans ..!! GO ALI...!!

Comment

Welp, looks like we are going to witness a repeat of the same style of ay as we did against Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                fairly sure he would get the starting nod even if marsh wasnt injured..! i got a tennis game and will miss the match ..! is there gonna be a replays of it..!?

BHA have looked dreadful the last two run-outs and its hard not to expect a one way traffic and an embarrassing spanking today vs the high flying, quadruple-chasing City...!!

lets just hope for the sake of the fans CH grow a pair of balls and allow his players to express themselves more offensively and doesnt have them pinned deep again parking the bus, cause that sure will not work vs City a la Chelsea game.!
                                their only hope is to just let his players duke it out and have a go at city early on hoping to score the opener..!

this is a golden chance for ARJ to score a goal or at least have himself a memorable performance and wipe the slate clean with BHA fans ..!! GO ALI...!!
                                It won't happen. Man City do not allow the opposition to express themselves with their pressing game. Brighton get caught on breakaways against City. BHA will not chase around like blue-arse flies chasing shadows and burning out.

Comment

Working...
                                X