Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Or maybe you are a sad pathetic fan that thinks being a bottom dweller of the league is something to strive for. Your "wit" didn't fly over my head. It was just bad. You do your fan base a disservice by coming here and acting like a fool.
    dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all

Comment

It will be great if ARJ switches to left and goes around Zabaleta to score That will give me a little bit of reparation for the obvious penalty he committed against Ashkan in 2014 Iran-Argentina match that was not called It happened right in front of where I was sitting in the stadium in Belo Horizonte and I will never forget it.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        dude let it go... lets not insult our guests yeah? if you can't have a discussion without insulting others than dont have a discussion at all
        We are all guests. He can fuck right off. I didn't even know who he was until he called me out and made shit personal.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....

Edit: nevermind - hes on the pitch!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I liked 2015-2016 West Ham where they had Payet and his freekicks. Dimitri Payer with the dance moves!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Did anyone see ARJ in the tunnel? I didn't see him there and I did not see him when the 11 walked out....
              yea what the heck me either...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                They just mentioned his first debut on Sky Sports!

Comment

http://stream.nbcsports.com/premier-...est-ham-united

For those in the US.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Looks like JB is starting on the left, and March is in the middle, hope they swap..

Comment

ARJ is playing left wing

Comment

Clean touches from JB so far. Looks good.

Comment

Crowd is applauding every JB touch, he's such a smart player.

Comment

ARJB looking good in his touches!

Comment

He's playing on the left, though. Not CF/CAM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

any links?

Comment

Working...
                                X