Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    1-1 pascal gross equalize and that could well save their EPL status.
    tbf theyve been playing much better and finally with some intend in the last 15 min or so
    Agreed, last 10-15 minutes Bissouma and Gross have added more options going forward and Brighton was able to retain some possession, get a good cross in and Gross had a quality run in the box to finish

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      There is no way you go from top scorer of your league to a loser who can’t score.
      Vincent Janssen, Jahanbakhsh, both from AZ to the Premier League.

Stop blaming the clubs.

Comment

Lmao Ali Daei > Glenn Murray

Comment

NBC crew bashing CH “idk why the heck they wait until the 2nd half to play like this” lol I have said it all along this team has quality players unfortunately CH just doesn’t know how to use them
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1-1 FT
            good 2nd half performance finally see BHA score a goal after some 7 games.?

that may well become their saving grace in EPL..!! Brighton fans and players celebrating as if theyve won the league..!!

both March and Knocky put in great performances coming off the bench today so its looking quiet dreadful situation for ARJ going forward..!!

Comment

second half was the best I have seen BHA play. Of course the first half was dreadful as usual. I blame ARJ for the first half!!
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

BHA has virtually secured their safety in the PL since they have a superior GD. Cardiff City must win their next two matches (vs Crystal Palace, and @ Man U) at a minimum for BHA to be in relegation danger.

Comment

Another underserved point.
                  Hopefully next season our boy JB gets more starts in team tactic that allows going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Another underserved point.
                    Hopefully next season our boy JB gets more starts in team tactic that allows going forward.
                    The second half was made for Jb's playing style. The reason why March and Knocky looked good was because they were attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      The second half was made for Jb's playing style. The reason why March and Knocky looked good was because they were attacking.
                      yup and Hughton was actually urging them forward from the sidelines..!! thought i'd never see the day..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        yup and *Hughton was actually urging them forward from the sidelines*..!! thought i'd never see the day..!!!
                        Had to pinch myself as I thought I was dreaming lmao

Comment

It appears BHA will stay in the PL. This is good for ARJ if he returns. I hope he gets loaned to a Bundesliga team and preforms well.

Comment

Anyone have any idea was Jahanbakhsh was left out of the squad? They brought with them a unfit Izquierdo instead (who is due for an operation in summer)? I don't understand these decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                              Anyone have any idea was Jahanbakhsh was left out of the squad? They brought with them a unfit Izquierdo instead (who is due for an operation in summer)? I don't understand these decisions.
                              No idea. I’m going to guess a few things;

1) as ARJ was subbed off vs Spurs he said something to CH which he took issue to so this was his punishment

2) Something happened during the week with ARJ and CH and this was his punishment

3) He has given ARJ enough chances and decided he doesn’t fancy him

4) left him out to show that no one is ‘undroppable’

5) he has handed in a transfer request or told CH about his desire to leave

These are all guesses of course.
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                                No idea. I’m going to guess a few things;

1) as ARJ was subbed off vs Spurs he said something to CH which he took issue to so this was his punishment

2) Something happened during the week with ARJ and CH and this was his punishment

3) He has given ARJ enough chances and decided he doesn’t fancy him

4) left him out to show that no one is ‘undroppable’

5) he has handed in a transfer request or told CH about his desire to leave

These are all guesses of course.
                                I hope there is conflict so our boy can leave that team. Any other team will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X