No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm telling you guys JB will start. trust me. Hughton respects and rewards the people who train well and what we know about JB from when he was a kid is that he is the hardest damn worker on the training pitch.

He will still probably be subbed off around 60-75 mins though... CH doesn't yet consider him a 90min player.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I'm telling you guys JB will start. trust me. Hughton respects and rewards the people who train well and what we know about JB from when he was a kid is that he is the hardest damn worker on the training pitch.

He will still probably be subbed off around 60-75 mins though... CH doesn't yet consider him a 90min player.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
      I really do wanna believe you BUT Andy Naylor tweeted his predicted lineup which included Knocky and March... Then said if Knocky does not start it would be March and Izzy. No mention of AJB.

Comment

For U.S. viewers, the match will be shown live on NBC.

Not NBC Sports. But NBC. The national TV station. 9:30 am Pacific time.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          I really do wanna believe you BUT Andy Naylor tweeted his predicted lineup which included Knocky and March... Then said if Knocky does not start it would be March and Izzy. No mention of AJB.
          Yeah, I'm afraid Knockaert and March will be it. And then Jahanbakhsh probably won't come on, for some reasons he doesn't like bringing him as a sub. Still a must watch game, wouldn't want to see Brighton relegated in the end...

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
            23h23 hours ago
            More
            Team prediction.
            Albion (4-4-1-1): Ryan; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo (or Bong);
            Knockaert, Stephens, Bissouma (or Kayal), March;
            Gross; Murray. #bhafc

If AK doesn't start then March right, Jose left.

Comment

Part of me wants Brighton to get relegated, and the other don't.

If Brighton gets relegated maybe ARJ could be loaned out or sold for cheap to another team, and in the other hand we would lose out on an iranian in PL. Honestly don't care anymore at this point.

Comment

ARJ to score after 75 minutes, at least 100/1

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad
                  Oh, I want them to get relegated. One of the most horrible racist fans. Bring on a team that actually plays football.
                  What hell are you talking about dude? Do you actually know what racism is?

You can disagree with their football views or think they are idiots, but racist? As far as football fans go, Brighton fans are some of the least racist ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    ARJ to score after 75 minutes, at least 100/1
                    I'd put some dosh on that..!!
                    think it may not be such a bad idea to bring him in off the bench and let him have a go against some tired legs...! besides chances are BHA are loosing by then and chasing the game and in a more offensive mode which would suit his game better anyhow..!

i still think he is more likely to start today..!! and regardless im pulling for BHA win, i dread to think of him getting shipped out to china or qatar if bha relegate and have to cash in on him as much as possible or having ARJ playing championship football which seems the most likely scenario..!

Comment

Think a club record £17m winger is shit after he hasn't got an assist or goal in over 1400 minutes, that's clear racism. Hitler started with similar views IIRC.

Comment

Any links guys to the game?

Comment

Cardiff are being held so far 0-0 against Fulham..!! (beginning of 2nd half)

if Cardiff dont get anything from this match, then it become highly doubtful that theyd avoid relegation ahead of BHA..!

Comment

Karim scores!!! 1-0

whoops, wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                              Karim scores!!! 1-0

whoops, wrong thread.
                              we take it nonetheless..!!

any vid?

Comment

Not even on the bench.

Comment