No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale Stephens is the worst EPL player I’ve ever seen. Shocking how abysmal he is...

Comment

lets be honest, jahanbaksh was pretty invisible again today, but then again so was half the team

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
        lets be honest, jahanbaksh was pretty invisible again today, but then again so was half the team
        huh? He did what he could...
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

To those of you who say ARJ had a bad first half:
          Former Brighton striker Warren Aspinall on BBC Sussex: "A great first half performance. We're frustrating them. And we've created a few problems at their end, too.
          "We're using Andone's pace, Jahanbakhsh and Locadia are getting forward. But we can't afford to switch off for one second, it's nearly cost us"

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
            Absurd.
            He ran like a racehorse.
            Tackled, filled in gaps, tried to make some things happen. Only player running more was Andone.

Comment

The match vs Newcastle on Saturday at the AMEX is huge for BHA. Anything else than a win will put their fate in Cardiff City's hands..

Comment

Fuuuu*kkkk
                So close to getting that Vital point that could possibly sealed their stay in prem...!
                It was like watching the Iran vs Spain @ WC

Hughton shoulda subbed off useless locadia for March instead of ARJ..! Ali was expertly guarding the RB & forcing the spurs to keep trying their luck out on their RW ..!
                Poor Kayal had a miserable short spell on..! Took a dumb shot off a counter instead of taking the ball to corner & waste time with only 2-3 min left in regulation & was late with challenge on the conceded goal..! Although I’d more blame the useless Murray for just lolligaging top of the box & not covering or hurrying anyone on that scene.
                Wonder if CH would go right back to slotting Knockaert Into the starting 11 for the next game? It would be a dumb move to give him this start right away after that retarded Red Card...! specially so, if they’re planning to play like today for a draw..! Jahanbakhsh would certainly be a more sensible option for playing defensively..!

Comment

Btw
                  I only caught the 2nd half of today’s match ..! Not sure how Ali faired in 1st half ..!? I assume pretty much as a 2ndary RB As in 2nd half ..!?
                  I thought he was pretty solid whitin the prescribed game tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Notice that as soon as JB got subbed off, Son got much more active.
                    JB knows how to stop Son.
                    Son rightly has fear of every Iranian player he goes up against apart from our Under 21 team [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's better for JB if BHA relegates.

They would then unload their expensive players and he is one of them.

That is if they can find a buyer, and they won't get as much they paid for him

They get tax write off I suppose!

Comment

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

That was an awful watch, worse than the Cardiff game, not as bad as Bournemouth though.
                        Cardiff won't catch BHA on goal difference and might need a point at Old Trafford. That means it goes to the last game.

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_...remier-league/

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                          That was an awful watch, worse than the Cardiff game, not as bad as Bournemouth though.
                          Cardiff won't catch BHA on goal difference and might need a point at Old Trafford. That means it goes to the last game.

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_...remier-league/
                          Waiting for you to tell us how Jb was shit and Knockeart was the best player on the field. Go on, were waiting.

Comment

Stopped watching after our boy got subbed off.

75 minutes in...for maybe 55 minutes of that Jahanbakhsh was playing double RB with Montoya.

Gave Rose/Son a hell of a fight

Comment

that black guy in the stands in tonights match was ledley king and apparently he was laughing at the fact that his record of fastest goal scored in the prem was just broken

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                                Waiting for you to tell us how Jb was shit and Knockeart was the best player on the field. Go on, were waiting.
                                Haji, I don't usually agree with Persus' take, but there's no reason to be an ass about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X