Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    He says motasefaneh masdoomiat ghablim emrooz tashdid shod va bazi farda ro az dast midam, that he had been anticipating for weeks he'd be back etc. He also hopes to get healthy and come back stronger and asked for your prayers. Hopefully it's a minor setback and not an entire repulling of his hammy.

I think tashdid shod means aggravated/reinjured, but I'm not sure how severe it is. The good thing is he said he's losing out on the game tomorrow, so hopefully it's just minor thing and a week or two.

Reminds me of my own highschool soccer career when I pulled my hamstring 5 times :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. That sucks :/

Comment

Any chance he misses AC?

Comment

So is it a confirmed no? I need to know in order to set my alarm in the morning. :/

Comment

Team News & Tactics
          Brighton

Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. http://www.thehardtackle.com/round-u...dds-key-stats/

Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/...ate=2018-12-16

Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            Team News & Tactics
            Brighton

Shane Duffy is suspended for the tie in what will be a big blow for Chris Hughton and his men ahead of the Chelsea game. Alireza Jahanbaksh has returned to training but the Sunday game is likely to come too fast for the Iranian winger. Joze Izquierdo is also doubtful and will likely be subject to a late fitness test to find out whether he will start against Chelsea.

Mathew Ryan has been one of the best performers for Brighton and is set to continue in goal. The back four should also remain intact, with Bruno, Leon Balogun, Lewis Dunk and Bernardo making up the numbers in defence. In fact, if Izquierdo is not fit enough to start, we should see Chris Hughton continue with the same starting eleven that lost 1-0 to Burnley. http://www.thehardtackle.com/round-u...dds-key-stats/

Weather forecast is better than the awful weather on Saturday: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/...ate=2018-12-16

Comment: I can't see Izquierdo recovering enough to start,
            Interesting this article makes it seems like Jahanbakhsh didn't have a major setback compared to his post on his IG story.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
              Interesting this article makes it seems like Jahanbakhsh didn't have a major setback compared to his post on his IG story.

I'll take his own words over the press anyday

Comment

Who’s to say his account wasn’t hacked with that last post. Hence why he took it down? It’s unusual to take take a post like that down if it was true.
                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                  Who’s to say his account wasn’t hacked with that last post. Hence why he took it down? It’s unusual to take take a post like that down if it was true.
                  Yeah and the earth is also flat, wake up sheeple

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                    Yeah and the earth is also flat, wake up sheeple
                    That was necessary 👏🏼
                    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

for those who follow his club, do we know when ARJ will be available to join TM?

Comment

Just back from the match. Brighton were technically ourclassed by better individual players w/o being overwhelmed.

FT: 1-2 was a fair reflection of play. Chelsea won the first half and the second half was even. Like last season, Hazard did all the damage.

I could see from the team selection that Brighton lacked pace up front to pose a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                          Just back from the match. Brighton were technically ourclassed by better individual players w/o being overwhelmed.

FT: 1-2 was a fair reflection of play. Chelsea won the first half and the second half was even. Like last season, Hazard did all the damage.

I could see from the team selection that Brighton lacked pace up front to pose a threat.
                          CH chose the exact formation and very similar lineup that did not work at the start of the season..

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            CH chose the exact formation and very similar lineup that did not work at the start of the season..
                            I watched bits of the second half though and Brighton looked good on the ball. Bernardo especially stood out, he’s way better than bong. Also Bissouma is amazing at creating space.

Comment

My problem with this formation/ lineup : Stephens and Propper... Especially Stephens.... I MUCH RATHER see Kayal in the middle. Also Knockeart is hit or miss on the wing, Pascal Gross often invisible. So take off those 3 and put other options such as Bissouma, Jahanbaksh (maybe), play Andone instead of Gross and you have yourself a much better team imo!

Comment

Thoughts:

1) Overall impression was the technical profiency of the Chelsea defence on the ball, and I could see why Man City had trouble with them as they could play their way out of trouble. Chelsea looked like a top 3 side: better than Spurs.
                                2) Referee Stuart Attwell was lenient and did not fall for any play acting. Better than being pernickety.
                                3) Knockeart and Murray were much too slow to have any affect against world class defenders, esp. the full backs.
                                4) Solly March failed to control the ball and lost it too often.
                                5) Davy Pröpper and Dale Stephens are both right-sided midfielders and do the same job. No good when we are chasing a game.
                                6) I can only think that both Izquierdo and Jahanbakhsh were not fully fit enough to be included in the squad.
                                7) Hazard is really good, again!
                                8) A pity Balogun is error prone. Bruno would be a more steadying influence
                                9) Bong is going to have trouble getting his place back as long as Bernardo does not go to sleep like Bong does occasionally.

Addenda: CH likes playing two wingers. Not my first choice as we can only play on one wing at a time. No other PL club apart from perhaps Leicester play two out and out wide men. Notional wingers do not have luxury of hugging the touchline. Albion game improved when it was too late after Knockaert went off and Locadia came on.

Summary: transition season.

Comment

Working...
                                X