Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol jahanbakhsh belakhare raft ye ja kami koskhol shodim

Comment

Guys, I hate to ask a sensitive question, but I’m just wondering how the dynamics are gonna work with two Israelis on the team as well?
      I know the players are all above this, but will the government give him a hard time? Any backlash?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
        Guys, I hate to ask a sensitive question, but I’m just wondering how the dynamics are gonna work with two Israelis on the team as well?
        I know the players are all above this, but will the government give him a hard time? Any backlash?
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...mp-Hove-Albion

if this stupid point comes up again...

Comment

Can someone translate this please: it's dutch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMeCW1bvvkY

Comment

They have only two players in EPL and both play for Brighton lol

Comment

Dame Jahanbakhsh Garm, a kid with a right attitude and determination. 5 years a go when he left Damash for Dutch NEC for a very little money, some people in Iran actually laughed at him because he had an offer on the table from Persepolis for 4-5 times more money. The kid is a true meaning or professionalism. He is probably the only Iranian player and that is including the older generation as well, who making a top league as a ''difference maker'' for his club, he is not going to warm the bench for such a transfer fee, of course it is all depending to him but knowing the guy, he will just get better.
              Hope that wake up someone like Azmoun, another example of simply having talent is not enough, ask Daei, Ask Hashemian and many others.
              Finally a legionnaire in a top league, it was about the time.

Comment

Could anyone hook it up with the first Jahanbakhsh interview on Seagulls TV?

Comment

Can’t wait to buy his jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    I would have liked to buy your kit, but after what Nike did to our national team, I would rather buy a fake/plain jersey without Nike logo or maybe design and print my own version.
                    They sell non Nike gear on their sitd. I'm getting a polo shirt. Look really nice. I love the seagull

Comment

Poor cheshmi. I love that dude and no one is recommending him.

Comment

Is anyone down for a PFDC premier league fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                          I see no problem. In the past, Iranian players had Israeli teammates such as Andranik Teymourian, Dejagah, etc. but there was no problem. If the club plays with a team from Israel particularly in Israel, things would have been different. So I see no issue.

Comment

Brighton are owned by a Jewish man, too. But god bless him as if it wasn't for his smart transfer policy, they'd probably have signed Ziyech, Arzani or some other inferior foreigner #LonglivetheJews

Comment

Thanks for your input regarding players to watch, especially @inarsenewetrust.

I will have to do some stalking on YouTube later to see some of these players in action.

Someone asked for the full Interview on Segulls TV with ALI. I will see if i can record my screen and post it here. To be honest, for £5 a month (Rolling Subscription, stop when you want) you can watch it yourself and many more BHAFC videos and some of our classic games from our first season in the Prem and get a real feeling what our club is like. the team spirit and the Togetherness.

Comment

Originally posted by BHA-ALI View Post
                                Thanks for your input regarding players to watch, especially @inarsenewetrust.
                                I will have to do some stalking on YouTube later to see some of these players in action.
                                Someone asked for the full Interview on Segulls TV with ALI. I will see if i can record my screen and post it here. To be honest, for £5 a month (Rolling Subscription, stop when you want) you can watch it yourself and many more BHAFC videos and some of our classic games from our first season in the Prem and get a real feeling what our club is like. the team spirit and the Togetherness.
                                Thanks for this info, I will definitely look into it as £5 a month sounds very reasonable. By the way, are there any good videos or pieces you recommend that can give a good overview of the current state of your team? I know about gross, Izquierdo and the likes but I'd like to learn more about perhaps the defensive players, their strengths, weaknesses, etc.. maybe like a season review sort of thing if that's available? I already watched "a journey from nowhere" and it was great, really inspiring. thanks again and welcome!
                                Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X