X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probable lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
      BHA fans have been surprisingly tolerant of the uninspiring ARJ from past experiences.
      Possibly because there have been multiple problems, the main one being unable to score from open play this season. As Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester all play similar tactics, I put it down to the players. Izquierdo and Pascal Groß have been missing and the new signings have not been so good as replacements.
      Home games
      0-0 v Watford, played well but did not get the rub of the green
      0-1 v Southampton; played against a better side on form
      0-5 v Bournemouth, a truly dreadful performance
      0-2 v Cardiff, unlucky to get Cardiff on a good day
      The arrival of Almiron has really opened up play for Pérez which has led to them getting goals since he arrived. Plus they have one of the best tacticians in world football. Leicester played similar under Puel, Rodgers only knows one way to play and that is to attack, this has also led to a better run of form. Burnley play to their strengths , set pieces and having two semi decent strikers in Barnes and Wood, bet you wish Barnes still played for you. He bullied that Chelsea defence last night , they couldn’t cope.
      The problem has been against those sides , that they have all seemed to want it more than you and I only saw a change in the Wolves game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Probable lineup?
        I wouldn’t be surprised to see changes, Hughton knows that if he wants to stay up they probably have to beat Newcastle at home on the weekend. Their goal difference is so much better than Cardiff’s that it means Cardiff would have to win two and draw one of their last four games that I don’t see happening.

My dream scenario as a Liverpool fan is that Brighton need to get something last game of the season against Man City and ARJ scores a blinder in injury time to keep Brighton up and win the league for Liverpool 😃 A man can dream hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I wouldn’t be surprised to see changes, Hughton knows that if he wants to stay up they probably have to beat Newcastle at home on the weekend. Their goal difference is so much better than Cardiff’s that it means Cardiff would have to win two and draw one of their last four games that I don’t see happening.

My dream scenario as a Liverpool fan is that Brighton need to get something last game of the season against Man City and ARJ scores a blinder in injury time to keep Brighton up and win the league for Liverpool 😃 A man can dream hey.
          If only!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

As a United fan that situation is not ideal for me.

But if it means Jahanbakhsh gets some credit and gets revenge on Kyle Walker so be it.

Comment

AJ starting on the right wing!!!!

Comment

4 3 3 with JB on the right wooo

Comment

Will be on direct contact with Son

Comment

Ya abolfazl

Comment

Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                      13m13 minutes ago
                      More
                      Six changes.
                      In: Montoya, Bernardo, Ali J, Bissouma, Locadia, Andone.
                      Out: Bruno, Bong, Propper, March, Jose, Murray.
                      Albion (4-5-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Gross, Stephens, Bissouma, Locadia; Andone. #bhafc
                      Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                      12m12 minutes ago
                      More
                      Subs: Button, Burn, Bong, Balogun, Kayal, March, Murray. #bhafc

Onus on Jahanbakhsh to perform and Montoya to concentrate.

I don't think the team is a very good fit to play Spurs? Except we do need speed at the back to cope with Son.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                        Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                        13m13 minutes ago
                        More
                        Six changes.
                        In: Montoya, Bernardo, Ali J, Bissouma, Locadia, Andone.
                        Out: Bruno, Bong, Propper, March, Jose, Murray.
                        Albion (4-5-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Gross, Stephens, Bissouma, Locadia; Andone. #bhafc
                        Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                        12m12 minutes ago
                        More
                        Subs: Button, Burn, Bong, Balogun, Kayal, March, Murray. #bhafc
                        Onus on Jahanbakhsh to perform and Montoya to concentrate.

I don't think the team is a very good fit to play Spurs? Except we do need speed at the back to cope with Son.
                        Groß either side of JB looks good.

I would say the onus is on JB to perform, sure, he's been disappointing. But also Stephens who has been absolutely atrocious recently, Locadia and a fair few others...

Comment

thank god murrays out, all he does is put his body in between the ball and the defender. like that's his only skill. numerous times have I seen him not pass to JB when he's open

Comment

Don't expect anything. The intent is to park the bus and not concede.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              thank god murrays out, all he does is put his body in between the ball and the defender. like that's his only skill. numerous times have I seen him not pass to JB when he's open
                              Yea, I feel like he thinks JB is in his way and he should let all the crosses go to him. I feel like JB is under a lot of pressure when they play together. Lets see if he does better today. Imagine a winning goal by him! Imagine it! visualize it!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Groß either side of JB looks good.

I would say the onus is on JB to perform, sure, he's been disappointing. But also Stephens who has been absolutely atrocious recently, Locadia and a fair few others...
                                I don't really know how BHA will play this? Nearest to team that played well (w/o a cutting edge) against Watford (H). Only one winger which I approve. Pack the midfield rather than park the bus ?? BHA could get slaughtered. If BHA lose 4-0, Cardiff could possibly catch the GD?

Comment

Working...
                                X